Cutscene Suggestion

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
noobfromthe978

Cutscene Suggestion

I'm hoping that you guys will add some more cutscenes in the future, like one with the male player and Ashley after you finish pranking Madison. I'll even set the scene for ya, starting from when she's sitting on the couch and prompts you to remove her sandals. Instead of crouching down, you select approach.

You crawl on your hands and knees towards her and remove her sandals. Then, she gets up from the couch, unlaces her top and takes off her dress. You take a seat on the couch. She crawls towards you and starts giving you head. The scene transitions into her getting on top of you and straddling you cowgirl. Madison's phone receives the voicemail. Hugo Hugehole is on the line. After the voicemail is finishes, you and Ashley are on the floor. You go from missionary to doggie. Get a shot from right outside the bedroom window of you fucking her while holding her leg. She reaches her orgasm first. She drops to her knees and takes your dick back in her mouth before you cum on her. The scene closes with you two cuddling on the couch.

EDIT: I forgot one more cutscene suggestion. It's one during the prank on Madison. It starts with Madison and Derek talking after they've reached the bedroom. The cutscene plays out like how the prank goes currently.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"