House Party - Here's More About Our Mystery Guest... Excited Yet?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

House Party - Here's More About Our Mystery Guest... Excited Yet?

Okay, okay. We’ve gotten a LOT of comments and questions about our new mystery guest that’s coming to House Party. We promise we’ll be announcing who it is very soon, but we are just needing to get a few more things in place before that happens. In the meantime, I suppose it couldn’t hurt to give you all a few more hints and information.

1. It’s a real person, who will be joining the party as themselves.
2. This person will have a full interactive story that will be integrated into the Original Story.
3. The silhouette images we posted are actual photos of the person.
4. It’s not an influencer or YouTuber. Think bigger!
5. This person may or may not have won an AMA award.

That’s all we’re going to give away for now. The official announcement is coming soon. In the meantime, let’s see how many of you can guess it correctly!

Here is your official knowledge drop for this update.

Wanna discuss with our Steam Community instead? Check it.
LLLeon2017

Re: House Party - Here's More About Our Mystery Guest... Excited Yet?

OK.. I am taking my shot at guessing who it is gonna be!!!

I think it is Doja Cat!!!

The figure and hair shape are VERY close...

At first I was thinking how it could be an actress who likes to get nakkid as Benny Hill used to call it...

But.. There are only a few ladies that have those lines..

I am now fairly confident that the closest possible with the flare and style Doja shares in public.. It's gotta be!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :D :D
PantlessGamer

Not really excited, I am quite interested in the female player character, so I'd be more interested on news for that.
DigitalSerpent7

PantlessGamer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 am Not really excited, I am quite interested in the female player character, so I'd be more interested on news for that.
Same.

So far, the three extra characters that came into the game (Lety and Grumps) were a let down. I can't see this new one being any better.
markiez

PantlessGamer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 am Not really excited, I am quite interested in the female player character, so I'd be more interested on news for that.
Hi there! The female protagonist should come before this update so, i think we're on the right track. We'll be sharing more good stuff as it develops further.
Orintangio

The question is will the character have full features (clothing removal and intimacy) that match the other characters? Lety at least had these. Arin and Dan didn't and were just plain annoying.