Suggested graphics and other improvements, pee, cum, rounded, narrow shoulders on femal,screen shots

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
rubrtoe

Suggested graphics and other improvements, pee, cum, rounded, narrow shoulders on femal,screen shots

Suggested graphics improvements: piss and cum. graphically cum is good,. Animation is okay. cum needs improvement in how it lays on stuff and disappears too quick and leave no stains. I mean the bodies in the blow job pose, simply absorbs it instantly. and what doesn't disappear falls off like confetti. News flash CUM RUNS AND DRIPS STICKS, DANGLES ,stains eventually AND PERSISTS.

Pee: just simple horrible phony, doesn't stain, doesn't puddle doesn't dampen. doesn't give a wet look on the skin, doesn't pull in the
mouth. MAKE IT SO. I mean this game glorifies piss and cum features, so they should be first rate, not third like they are.

screen shots: get rid of the names and other bullshit that appear when i center a shot other in game capture utilities don't record these things, and neither should House Party.

character shapes: many of the females have two narrow and rounded shoulders which are not realistic , especially the bigger girls.

and Leti isn't ugly, just saying. should have fat chicks and joke dialog with it, but make fun of all characters in a respectful yet funny way which for the most part, except for leti, this game does an excellent job of. but I get it, all the others are beautiful, so leti's more average. It would be wrong to make a truly ugly character and then make fun of them. House party doesn't do that while managing to be cute and wry anyway. But all the female characters except are drop dead stacked and gorgeous and therefore not realistic.
TBane

Re: Suggested graphics and other improvements, pee, cum, rounded, narrow shoulders on femal,screen shots

Hi,
I agree with you. It needs macys insite improvements in such mypascoconnect aspects of the game.
Last edited by TBane on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markiez

Re: Suggested graphics and other improvements, pee, cum, rounded, narrow shoulders on femal,screen shots

Hey guys! Appreciate the feedback here, we're trying to improve the graphics as much as we possibly could, and rest assured all of these are being read and considered. Cheers!