Item cheat

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Twitchhh

Item cheat

Hello,

is there a cheat command to receive all items in the game? If not is there a item list something similar like this?

I would like to mess around a bit :D
ttant

Re: Item cheat

Twitchhh wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:12 pmis there a cheat command to receive all items in the game?/quote]

No, there is no such thing, expect in one custom story, because the author develop that kind of feature.

Depending of the story, some items may be there or not.
The easiest way to get the full list is to edit the story using CSC and check all declared items.
Note: it's not because the objects is declared, that it has a purpose/use.

Anyhow, use the console and inventory command to get what you need, but this will disable achievements.
Twitchhh

ttant wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:04 pm
Twitchhh wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:12 pmis there a cheat command to receive all items in the game?
No, there is no such thing, expect in one custom story, because the author develop that kind of feature.

Depending of the story, some items may be there or not.
The easiest way to get the full list is to edit the story using CSC and check all declared items.
Note: it's not because the objects is declared, that it has a purpose/use.

Anyhow, use the console and inventory command to get what you need, but this will disable achievements.
Thanks for the fast reply, what command do I have to type into the console to find the list of items? (If not, which folder do I have to open to see the items list names?) :?
ttant

Note sure such command exists. Maybe someone else knows.
eekdon

You can use "player inventory add all" but uh...you might get a few unexpected additions, and bug out a few things in-game depending on when you use this command.

That being said, you will definitely get all possible in-game/story-related items.