Amy Sister

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Petty

Amy Sister

It Look Something Like This Image
I think THIS might NOT be related to THIS topic BUT THINK of it AS IT's about time Rachael GETS abit of a makeover It IS UNDERSTANDABLE that you don't have the time to do CHANGE Clothes for CHARACTERS you SAY but WHAT about trying to shorten a hairstyle THEN? YOU did mention AFTERALL NOT the time to re-do WHOLE CHAR. QUOTE We aren't going to completely redo a character at this point and each character only gets one, or at most two outfits.Image I think SHORTER hair looks ALOT LIKE Rachael! CAN'T BE THAT DIFFICULT CAN IT? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1282 3xpurt WANTED to be able to adjust characters QUOTE Would be great to be able to adjust characters within certain safe ranges for available morphs like breast, butt, penis, body scale, head, hands, feet. in ADDITION to SEEING waist, legs, arms, shoulder commands too. HINTING you SHOULD FIX the LOAD Game for using Console Commands to STILL APPEAR with the settings for the morphs IF you can fix THAT with them still DANCING when you LOAD YOU can PATCH THAT UP AS WELL YOU can EASILY CHANGE RACHAEL'S LIFE in 2021 LIKE a new HEADstart going to the HAIRDRESSER if you KNOW WHAT I MEAN! CAN'T stop surprising me how you WOULDN'T Give her a new storyline BUT PREFER to give it to someone ELSE that already & ACTUALLY HAS her VERY own STORY GAME!
Last edited by Petty on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ttant

Re: Amy Sister

I DoN't thINk eEK teAMs plANn to ADD any MorE gUestS In house party.

Yes, it's hard to read on purpose. You don't need to change font style at each word, you know :mrgreen:
Petty

Was just asking for them to do over Rachael's hairstyle to this Image POSSIBLY give her a new storyline short To go with her new hairstyle like you did with Katherine when you changed her outfit No hard feelings :mrgreen:
peter980

I'll just post the dev blog from almost 5 years ago (mid 2016), to show how some of the character models looked at that time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4k3YWQHrY
eekdon

ttant is correct. We do not plan on adding more Characters for some time. We are also almost completely done with NPC visual re-works in terms of "big ticket" things like clothing, faces, etc.
Petty

peter980 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:26 am I'll just post the dev blog from almost 5 years ago (mid 2016), to show how some of the character models looked at that time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4k3YWQHrY
I get what you are saying; About the character designs how it started like that But it would be very BENEFICIAL if YOU took a TURN how about you TRY it with Madison since they LIKE to opposite 1 ANOTHER PLEASE ? THIS LINK https://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/hair ... pixie-cut/ is where you CAN get the creative process STARTED, MY THOUGHTS I thought about her influencing her HAIRSTYLE from Maggie Grace INCLUDING 1 Each from French Model Laetitia casta Image & AMERICAN Teenager Actress shailene WOODLEY Image THESE PHOTOS & This , ARE The Madison We All Need ImageImage Image Image IT is an INTERESTING thing that can be caused by Drastic Changes especially when one can take INTO account a Storyline INVOLVING those necessarily CHANGES , LINK To FEMALE STORYLINE https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php? ... 7587#p7587 SO Hope Is NOT Lost
erasmus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:04 am ttant is correct. We do not plan on adding more Characters for some time. We are also almost completely done with NPC visual re-works in terms of "big ticket" things like clothing, faces, etc.
YOU did mention ALMOST SO there is a Way a CERTAINTY And this is supposed to happen IF It is one of those decision that Shape the STORY . RIGHT? i TAKE IT THERE's STILL ROOM FOR DEVELOPMENT ! WHY NOT include the/A FEMALE storyline of Amy's Ponytail BEING CHOPPED OFF in the UPCOMING female PLAYABLE character WHILE YOU STILL CAN.