Is it possible to get the player to suck another dood cock?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
snowstormnet

Is it possible to get the player to suck another dood cock?

Hi All,

Everything is in the title really. To clarify my question I would like to know if there is, either in custom stories or regular stories or using cheat, ways / opportunities to get the player to suck on another male NPC cock.

Thanks,
ttant

Re: Is it possible to get the player to suck another dood cock?

In original story, that can be done on:
Spoiler
Patrick
There is more gay content since Derek's content addition in v0.17.
eekdon

Watch out for some more Frank content in 0.19.x ;)
snowstormnet

Thanks for your answers. Are you aware if such possibility is possible on all male characters and what console command would allow that?
ttant

"possible on all male characters" : as far as I know, animations are not designed for specific character (i mean one animation for kissing frank, another for Patrick, etc.), but only for specific gender. I guess the sucking cock animation should work on all male characters (with possible alignment issue).

For con console part, no idea. Maybe erasmus, peter980 or someone else can answer that part.
eekdon

In the console:
intimacy 0 10000 NAME1 NAME2

Where NAME1 is the person receiving the blowjob, and NAME2 is the name of the person giving the blowjob. This should get you started. Bear in mind that the person RECEIVING needs to have their genitals exposed or pants and underwear completely off. For more info use the following in the console:

help intimacy
example intimacy