Female protagonist nudge.

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Goth_princess

Female protagonist nudge.

Just a thread to keep the friendly nudges for the Female MC going. Honestly I can't wait. Also glad it won't only be lesbian scenes. I get the typical audience for these kinda games is dudes, but it will be wonderful to have a a 1st person POV adult game where I can not only play a woman but get to pursue male partners in. Feeling represented is great. This game is funny, and I don't think giving me the option to get stuffed by Derek :D is gonna hurt anybody enjoyment.
Chalupacabra

Re: Female protagonist nudge.

Agreed.

Not only does it open up doors for our storytellers here in the forums, but making the experience more inclusive for others is only a great thing.

Some edit options for the player characters down the road would be great, too. It’d be nice to have options beyond “white guy”.
eekdon

We nudged her. She just kinda tossed and turned.
Chalupacabra wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:21 pm Some edit options for the player characters down the road would be great, too. It’d be nice to have options beyond “white guy”.
We agree, but we need to get House Party complete without scope creeping any more than we already have. That will definitely be in Office Party, along with a more diverse cast of NPCs, and if we can back-port it to House Party later on, we will.
Jesssummers

Yes! I second this! I’d love to get involved in a prank war with the two sisters, as well. Maybe as a girl, your plan to get her naked as a joke has a chance to backfire if you pick the wrong choices, and it’s YOU who ends up naked! Or maybe Ashley tries to get revenge later on or her sister pranks YOU instead if you try to help Ashley. Something like that could be a fun twist!
eekdon

We'll definitely keep that idea in mind!