I WISH to SEE a Character Edit Customization

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Petty

I WISH to SEE a Character Edit Customization

I think game needs a Character Creation mode like the SIMS SERIES, It would be nice if game had one like games such as Activedolls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x8qd0SQups & Girlvania summer lust https://imagetwist.com/pqwpb0xud19w/2.jpg at the very least I mean it would be SPECTACULAR though as I wish I could have a complete bottomless party like Harold and Kumar 2; problem has it I simply can't because STEPHANIE can't be made that way and as much i'd appreciate models like rachael/AMY having made with short hair for example. SUCKS that none of the console commands can make other characters wear other character clothes can't even make any char for example wear ashley's top when i use the mount item chest true command it doesnt SHOW UP.
ttant

Re: I WISH to SEE a Character Edit Customization

Due to current engine restrictions, clothes morph are bound to one and only one character.

0.18.x update will/is bringing new set of clothes for some NPC. You can already check brittney and katherine new clothes.
eekdon

ttant wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:47 pm Due to current engine restrictions, clothes morph are bound to one and only one character.

0.18.x update will/is bringing new set of clothes for some NPC. You can already check brittney and katherine new clothes.
This is correct. Office Party will have a lot more attention paid to it in terms of character and clothing customization.
Petty

8-) BUT if I'M UNDERSTOOD, clearly YOU Did promise us :shock: OR VOW 2 yrs ago https://steamcommunity.com/app/611790/d ... 008557197/ IN YOUR WORDS YOU PUT; Not in the near future, but customization in general is something we're keeping in mind. I can look into doing it via the console but simply changing a color value may look very odd without touching upon model materials, reviewing things under different lighting, etc. SO I would suggest you stick :cry: to THAT commitment OATH :idea: AND NO looking back :roll: YOU even ADDED Oh we will. We've been keenly aware of how often it has come up lately on various forums and in a few YT vids. DOESN'T IT GIVE you the feel that many developers OF games go with the features that MAJORITY of THEIR FANS HEAVILY requested FOR? IT IS ALL LOGIC put INTO PERSPECTIVE & THAT is all I DEAR wanted TOO the ABILITY to ALTER & CHANGE appearance using solely CONSOLE COMMANDS SINCE that is HOW I PLAY the GAME: ALL ABOUT :D FREEDOM TO safely and in customer demand be ABLE to just change up just about anything LIKE hairstyles see FOR yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... VK&index=1 HAD THIS Happen to me once and it was VERY Very :oops: SEXAY IT happened to Brittney Instead THAT made It EVEN better :o MAKING Me RUN WILD HAD to put her on ALL FOURS BUT I miss seeing THAT lovely SIGHT I recall no characters that exist NOT have a Super short hairstyle https://simshairs.com/super-short-hairs ... -the-sims/ THERE must be a REASON TOO WHY you even included the possibility :P of clothing sets PER character :lol: (COMING from the console command telling you to specify one) :lol: something HAS TO GIVE THAT MEANS there's Still MORE room ;) for DEVELOPMENT of them switching INDIVIDUALLY INTO ALL the set OF CLOTHES MADE AVAILABLE YOU CAN STILL SUPPLY THEM, you KINDLY adding more console commands for equipments ESPECIALLY MAKING IT a possibility COMPATIBILITY like Katherine Glasses but IN the form OF Clothes PARTS acting LIKE Katherine's glasses THAT would be a :ugeek: WORK :geek: for everyone When's There's A WIll, There is A WAY HOPE you ADDRESS this in a COMMONLY and POLITE manner showing your APPROVAL :mrgreen: SHOWING THE STILL PROMISE SUSTAINED NOW AND NOT a FEW YEARS AGO BUT STILL somehow :? disappointed that the CONSOLE COMMANDS to wear ashley's Top , Vickie Panties, Leah's earpiece ETC. WOULDN'T work for OTHER CHARACTERS BUT only KATHERINE's glasses I don't SEEM to GET IT! :x
eekdon

Petty wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:29 am 8-) BUT if I'M UNDERSTOOD, clearly YOU Did promise us :shock: OR VOW 2 yrs ago https://steamcommunity.com/app/611790/d ... 008557197/ IN YOUR WORDS YOU PUT; Not in the near future, but customization in general is something we're keeping in mind. I can look into doing it via the console but simply changing a color value may look very odd without touching upon model materials, reviewing things under different lighting, etc. SO I would suggest you stick :cry: to THAT commitment OATH :idea: AND NO looking back :roll: YOU even ADDED Oh we will. We've been keenly aware of how often it has come up lately on various forums and in a few YT vids. DOESN'T IT GIVE you the feel that many developers OF games go with the features that MAJORITY of THEIR FANS HEAVILY requested FOR? IT IS ALL LOGIC put INTO PERSPECTIVE & THAT is all I DEAR wanted TOO the ABILITY to ALTER & CHANGE appearance using solely CONSOLE COMMANDS SINCE that is HOW I PLAY the GAME: ALL ABOUT :D FREEDOM TO safely and in customer demand be ABLE to just change up just about anything LIKE hairstyles see FOR yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... VK&index=1 HAD THIS Happen to me once and it was VERY Very :oops: SEXAY IT happened to Brittney Instead THAT made It EVEN better :o MAKING Me RUN WILD HAD to put her on ALL FOURS BUT I miss seeing THAT lovely SIGHT I recall no characters that exist NOT have a Super short hairstyle https://simshairs.com/super-short-hairs ... -the-sims/ THERE must be a REASON TOO WHY you even included the possibility :P of clothing sets PER character :lol: (COMING from the console command telling you to specify one) :lol: something HAS TO GIVE THAT MEANS there's Still MORE room ;) for DEVELOPMENT of them switching INDIVIDUALLY INTO ALL the set OF CLOTHES MADE AVAILABLE YOU CAN STILL SUPPLY THEM, you KINDLY adding more console commands for equipments ESPECIALLY MAKING IT a possibility COMPATIBILITY like Katherine Glasses but IN the form OF Clothes PARTS acting LIKE Katherine's glasses THAT would be a :ugeek: WORK :geek: for everyone When's There's A WIll, There is A WAY HOPE you ADDRESS this in a COMMONLY and POLITE manner showing your APPROVAL :mrgreen: SHOWING THE STILL PROMISE SUSTAINED NOW AND NOT a FEW YEARS AGO BUT STILL somehow :? disappointed that the CONSOLE COMMANDS to wear ashley's Top , Vickie Panties, Leah's earpiece ETC. WOULDN'T work for OTHER CHARACTERS BUT only KATHERINE's glasses I don't SEEM to GET IT! :x
There was no promise to do anything in that post. "Looking into" something or "keeping it in mind" is not a vow or promise to add a feature.

Leah's earpiece is not an actual visible item, and the clothing for each Character was not designed to just be plopped onto another Character at-will. It's all tailored, technically speaking.

There is so much enthusiasm in this post that I can barely handle it. What I will promise you is that Office Party will have character customization and more diverse NPC appearances. IF we can back-port that functionality to House Party at a later time, then we will. Note the "IF" there.

We know that players want this sort of thing but doing it in a cursory, "essentials only" manner will come across as unsatisfying as we'd have to spread that functionality across all characters in a rather shallow way, and we do not have the time prior to fully releasing the game to implement a highly complex system. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HYPE AND ENERGY.
3xpurt

Would be great to be able to adjust characters within certain safe ranges for available morphs like breast, butt, penis, body scale, head, hands, feet. Playing with the bodypart and changesize commands, is good fun, but going too far gives clipping probs. It's just a shame that these settings don't remain when loading your save. So even without sliders or customisation, it would be nice if the console changes persisted. Going further beyond that, I'd like to see waist, legs, arms, shoulder commands too.