Female main character/ lesbianism

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Phoebe

Female main character/ lesbianism

I’m super excited to see the female main character. I got the game today and was wondering if anyone would have any idea if that’ll be coming soon. Annndd if it’ll be soon will I actually be able to be a lesbian? Because I am a lesbian. I just hope if I can be, then it’s a fair lesbian representation because other games, apps and media represent lesbians wrong and we’re not bisexuals. Kinda didn’t want to be all negative. It’s just something I’m hopeful for and excited to actually have for the first time.

I don’t know if the post is in the right place or if I’ve done it right. If I haven’t sorry. I haven’t used a forum before😅
Satan

Re: Female main character/ lesbianism

This is from their development roadmap:
As for what’s left; after the Game Grumps are added, we still have stories coming for Derek, Frank, and Vickie’s final “ending”, and then we will be releasing a female POV playthrough style, that will offer up most of the same quests, but with various twists and extra content that can only be experienced this way.
So there will probably be two or three significant updates before the huge female player character update(s).