My Thoughts on 0.17.3

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
noobfromthe978

My Thoughts on 0.17.3

I honestly believe you guys took a giant leap forward with this latest update. You made Derek's story deeper and I look forward to more new content with all the characters. I especially liked the way you redid Vickie's clothing. It reminds me of retired WWE women's superstar, Paige. I don't know if that's what you were aiming for, but good job nonetheless. Here's hoping that the next update is as amazing as this one. Until next time, take care of yourself and each other.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
eekdon

Re: My Thoughts on 0.17.3

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear Derek's update was a step in a good direction :)
eekgameuser

I too have to agree with your post. The new update looks good! This game just keeps getting better and better. They no longer "look better in beta". ;)

The devs are doing a remarkable job!
Firewalkwithme

Re: My Thoughts on 0.17.3 Gone Bad Party

I love this game. I cannot wait for the corruption story lines with Vicky to get done. I downloaded Gone Bad Party. It sounded exactly like what I was wanting. There is a character voicing issue though. Characters will audibly converse with each other. When speaking with characters directly, there is no audible answers. Unless you have subtitles enabled, you will get zero out of a conversation. Ambient noises and music are all there. Direct interaction with character speech is not. Any ideas? Thanks
eekdon

Thanks for the love, folks! Gone Bad Party is indeed a very well done custom story. I'm not sure I'm following on the character voicing bit...I believe when properly "overriding" the Original Story, GBP has pretty much the same voiced content as the OS. The custom story creator (Peter980) could have hit an engine issue on our end, however. You should try posting in the forum thread for that story or reach out on our Discord. Peter980 is very active.