Game Jolt Version Question

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Gamer12141

Game Jolt Version Question

Curious, will the Game Jolt version of House Party be updated the same as Steam throughout to include any future DLC, if any?
ttant

Re: Game Jolt Version Question

in theory, all platform got the same stable version.
Only steam (due to theirs rules) don't get the censorship remover DLC.
eekdon

Yes, all platforms get updated to the same version for a stable release.
Gamer12141

Ah ok, just wasn’t sure if there might be plans for any paid for DLC that would be platform specific or anything, but sounds like Game Jolt would probably get those too. Just trying to decide which platform to move to because I like Steam, but also Game Jolt as well.
Gamer12141

Thanks for keeping both updated. I have seen companies release a game on multiple platforms and end up giving Steam the preference with updates. Makes you feel like you wasted your money.
eekdon

Gamer12141 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:39 pm Thanks for keeping both updated. I have seen companies release a game on multiple platforms and end up giving Steam the preference with updates. Makes you feel like you wasted your money.
Been there myself. We're a bit old school in the sense that we just want to get the product out there, have it be enjoyed, in return get some money, and continue with the essentials of business-video game stuffs. If anyone's gonna waste the customer's time and money IT'S GONNA BE US! ...YEAH.
Gamer12141

For this you guys rock and I will always be a loyal customer to you. I find myself happiest on Game Jolt as the games in general fit more my style and they are 100% hands off on adult games as long as they are rated properly. Can’t wait for future updates and sequel from you guys.

erasmus wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:12 am
Gamer12141 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:39 pm Thanks for keeping both updated. I have seen companies release a game on multiple platforms and end up giving Steam the preference with updates. Makes you feel like you wasted your money.
Been there myself. We're a bit old school in the sense that we just want to get the product out there, have it be enjoyed, in return get some money, and continue with the essentials of business-video game stuffs. If anyone's gonna waste the customer's time and money IT'S GONNA BE US! ...YEAH.