What About a DLC Called "Pool Party"?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Marksman

What About a DLC Called "Pool Party"?

I've always thought about that topic. I mean, it could be a great DLC to help the Developers more! :D Where we gather up with all of the House Party Members but in a different location with a different occasion.. A Pool perhaps? More Intimacy options around the Pool or in the Pool 8-) A different and much short story with bunch of cool moments. Maybe Mr. Eek! Games Studios can hire some great Custom Story Authors to make this DLC even more fun and easy to make! I really would want to see a House Party DLC with new Features or whatnot. What do you guys think, and Developers of this game; please consider this ;)
ttant

Re: What About a DLC Called "Pool Party"?

Might be an idea for office party : add a pool on the rooftop.
https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=6669#p6669
eekdon

We'll certainly consider it! It's a fun idea. If we ever did anything like this it'd certainly be after we exit Early Access.
Twitchhh

Pool party sounds insane, but I would prefer if it would be a complete new game. I would have so many Ideas for something like Pool party :) You deffo have to be able to swim/ dive at a pool party, that would be a lot of progamming (I guess?) just for a dlc. In my opinion a great DLC would be something like college/ University party as most of the current characters study :D
TinkerTailor

What if to expand the world of House Party, a next door neighbor or someone in the neighborhood has a pool so you try to sneak in and swim around in it without awakening the owners. It could be as part of dare by Vickie or Rachael and lead to further opportunities with them.
Last edited by TinkerTailor on Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

I would be content with Daytime Party, with same party happening during daytime. :D