Female main character story changes?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Merlin

Female main character story changes?

Saw the road map for the game saying that the FMC will have some tweaks to the story. Any chance we can get some info on what those changes might be?

I assume she will be more Male character centric with who she can have sex with, or will she be more bisexual? Though of the female characters only three of the girls would be down for that (Vickie, Brittney, Lety) and two of them I would class as maybe, but not likely (Rachel and Amy)

Aside from that, what other tweaks would be needed to the story?
eekdon

Re: Female main character story changes?

Just like the final content of the male character will demonstrate, the female PC will have a wide variety of choices in terms of romance interest. You can pursue whichever partygoer interests you. All I can say right now is that we'll be modifying or removing some content that doesn't easily adapt to a female character, and adding in other minor content to make up for that and fill out the story for a few characters. One NPC in particular will have more content added, as she's been neglected and alone for so long ;)