Derek and Patrick waking up

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Machombie

Derek and Patrick waking up

Hello!

First, love the game. So much so I got all the achievements as fast as I could. I also registered to this forum just to ask this question.

Now that I've done all that, I'm playing around with console commands because it's a lot of fun.

I like to knock everyone out, gives me a way to see who I'm working on and do wacky things without having to worry about where they are/who's doing what. Also useful for free for alls!

Only issue I'm running into is Derek and Patrick waking up. I searched through the forums and didn't see anything specific on changing this state. I know that they may do this because of Derek Smash! event and Patrick always seems to bounce back by default whenever he's knocked out. I looked through events list patrick/events list derek and values derek list/values patrick list and I just can't seem to find what I need to change to keep them knocked out until I wake them up.

If it helps, I'm on a save file that pretty much has done as much as you can in one play through.

Any resources out there for that or any advice?
peter980

Re: Derek and Patrick waking up

Check "events" command in console, to see how you can enable or disable specific event triggers.

Then check what happens when Patrick or Derek are knocked out in debug log (F5). You should able to find event that wakes them up.

Then use events command to disable those specific events.
Machombie

Ah of course, debug, that will help a lot!

That sounds good, going to work on that, thank you!
Machombie

That was perfect, thanks again.

Turns out for Derek it was the "Derek Smash" triggers that would activate on being knocked out. Setting those to false should do it. I'm sure Patrick is similar. It also helped me find the forced movement afterwards, which I could turn off as well.