Completed save file request?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ekulw

Completed save file request?

I had to format my PC due to some problems and i have lost my saves. I did have saves of all the important stuff (like alternate story quest starting points), but i'm only requesting a complete one. Where all the main events have been completed and have gotten all the romances you can get without doing an alternate story.

If someones able to provide one i'll be really appreciative. If i have to do the game again ill go with that, but id like to have an up to date save file for when new content comes around. ill work to getting all my saves back eventually, but i've been so used to steam storing my saves that i never thought to back up. Strange this one hasn't, Had it all up to date with Leah all done too.

Thank you to anyone that's able to provide me with one.

Version: 0.15.5 (Forgot to mention that)
Ekulw

Re: Completed save file request?

peter980 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:46 pm Try save from here:
https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1081
I downloaded this one, it cuts out a lot of the work but was hoping i could get an already finished. This save all the routes are open but none are completed by the looks of things.