How long until female protagonist/content?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
boolbo

How long until female protagonist/content?

I know that a female protagonist is confirmed, and I also know you guys have said it's probably the last thing you'll add, but I'm curious if you've got like a timeframe or idea as to when we can access a female protagonist? Also will having a female protag include:

-New characters? Is it gonna be the same folks or will some be swapped out?
-New animations? I've asked for lesbian content before since it's hot af but like, will there be a lot of lesbian content, or just a few new poses?
-Threesome oppurtunites? Ya know cuz guys are easier then girls, so if theres a f!Protag, im assuming it wouldnt be hard to make eithe MMF, MFF, or even FFF
- Will it be as long a development cycle as it is for the current protagonist? Like ik that rn it's mainly story updates but am curious

Lots of questions ik so i dont mind if you dont answer, but i am curious.
eekdon

Re: How long until female protagonist/content?

boolbo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am I know that a female protagonist is confirmed, and I also know you guys have said it's probably the last thing you'll add, but I'm curious if you've got like a timeframe or idea as to when we can access a female protagonist? Also will having a female protag include:

-New characters? Is it gonna be the same folks or will some be swapped out?
No new characters are planned for the female playthrough. Some content will be added, modified, or removed based on what we feel makes sense for a female protagonist. We'll be focusing on addition or modification rather than removal, however.
boolbo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am -New animations? I've asked for lesbian content before since it's hot af but like, will there be a lot of lesbian content, or just a few new poses?
We won't be adding a large number of new animations, but it's likely a few new ones will be needed. We'll also continue polishing our current event and animation system as well as customizing as many as we can with character-specific tweaks.
boolbo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am -Threesome oppurtunites? Ya know cuz guys are easier then girls, so if theres a f!Protag, im assuming it wouldnt be hard to make eithe MMF, MFF, or even FFF
We'll have to see ;) we haven't even finalized threesome mechanics in the current Original Story.
boolbo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 am - Will it be as long a development cycle as it is for the current protagonist? Like ik that rn it's mainly story updates but am curious
No. It'll be based on the current Original Story. We aren't going to reinvent any wheels so the time-to-complete will be much shorter.

We're going to start working on it in earnest after the core content for the male playthrough is finished, so it won't be available until next year.