Saved games sharing thread

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

Saved games sharing thread

I'm opening this thread as a place to share saved games.

Saves are located at:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

I've seen multiple requests for saved games for partially completed content, so I'm sharing one such save.

It is a save game with most of the common tasks done that will happen regardless of the paths taken. It has not a single failed quest. It has all the items in inventory that could be useful. All major paths should be open with nothing blocked at this point.

For 1.0.0 game version use saves, start from here:
viewtopic.php?p=9807#p9807

For 0.20.3 game version use saves from here:
viewtopic.php?p=8856#p8856

For 0.19.4 game version use saves from here:
viewtopic.php?p=7983#p7983

For 0.18.2 game version use saves from here:
viewtopic.php?p=7259#p7259

For 0.17.3 game version use saves from here:
viewtopic.php?p=6849#p6849

For 0.16.5 game version use save from here:
viewtopic.php?p=6108#p6108

Save below is 0.15.5 compatible. Do not use it with later versions.
Attachments
CommonSave1.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 6380 times
Last edited by peter980 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
noobfromthe978

Re: Saved games sharing thread

Where in my documents should this be extracted to?
peter980

peter980 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:44 pmSaves are located at:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves
noobfromthe978

Sorry. I was just confused because I didn't know that folder actually existed. I didn't know if you were busting my chops or not.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
Ekulw

do you have a completed save at all? up to finishing leahs route.
noobfromthe978

I completed all the regular tasks, none of the alternates. This is a just if you want to dip your wick. You'll be able to fuck Ashley, Lety, Leah, Katherine and Amy. You can get head from Madison. The rest you'll have to use console commands. Unzip the folder and save the file to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

EDIT: This is for use with version 0.15.5. Vickie is also included. BJ from Rachael VR is also included.
Attachments
primarysave.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 4139 times
Last edited by noobfromthe978 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
peter980

noobfromthe978 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:37 pmYou'll be able to fuck Ashley, Lety, Leah, Katherine and Amy. You can get head from Madison.
How where you able to get bj from Madison, while still getting in relations with Ashley? :o

EDIT:
So you were able to both complete Humiliate Ashley and prank Madison. I was not even aware that could be possible. In what order were things needed to be done to get to this state?

You also forgot to mention you got to Vickie too. And you never unlocked bj with VR Rachael. Which can be done easily from your save (need to select Patrick in VR and then refuse).

It may be a really good idea to mark your post with what version of the game where saves made.
When new update gets out saves may or may not be compatible, so it would be very convenient, to know the version it was used, giving player choice to maybe revert to previous game version, if they like.
noobfromthe978

peter980 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:50 pm It may be a really good idea to mark your post with what version of the game where saves made.
When new update gets out saves may or may not be compatible, so it would be very convenient, to know the version it was used, giving player choice to maybe revert to previous game version, if they like.
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
lars224

These thread needs to eb updated for the latest version :D :D :D looking for save file for 0.16.5
peter980

Due to popular demand, here is new common save from me, now for 0.16.5.

It has most of the common tasks done and almost all of the items. All major story paths should be open.

Some character stories have not been progressed by design.
For example, I have not started Amy Scavenger Hunt, to order to be safe for the player character to hook up, even if Amy catches them.
Lety story is not started too since she is an optional character.

A couple of items are not in inventory since having them in advance leads to different quest paths then when not having them (mp3 player, gut grip, etc..)

Enjoy!
Attachments
CommonSave1.zip
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 4324 times