female player can't give BJs or take doggy? wtf?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
rubrtoe

female player can't give BJs or take doggy? wtf?

What's the point of playing the female character if all the sex it can do is the same as the male character? The official unmodded female character should be able to be the cowgirl in that position, but can't and should be able to give blow jobs and can't and should be able to take it doggy style and can't.

There's a mod, I forget which one. that lets the male characters have sex an d I support that all though I don't insist that it's part of the official game. But this is an official female character that should ABOVE ALL have all the stock sex positions available that are in the game for the male, but reversed roles. That means the giving of blowjobs, taking it doggy style and riding cowgirl. But that is not the case and that it's not the case is a huge disappointment.

I don't see an option to add a poll, so if you read this and agree or disagree, please leave a comment in order to informally vote my thoughts up or down.
ttant

Re: female player can't give BJs or take doggy? wtf?

Female playthrough in 0.22 is just a start:
So, why treat the female player first look all special-like? In short, she ain’t done yet. But we also wanted to show as many customers as possible our progress (as opposed to waiting and waiting the entire time we worked on her!), and give them ample time to provide us with feedback. While her Original Story content is not done, those with access to the female first look can choose to Start a New Game of the Original Story with her on the Main Menu. In terms of content, we’ve done a thorough first pass through the existing story lines and made a bunch of tone, pronoun, and wording tweaks to make you feel at home in the party as the female player! Unfortunately, we have not had the time to get voiced lines for much of this alternate content or fully convert all intimacy sequences, but bear with us! We’re working on it, and will continue to do so up until (and if needed, after) we exit Early Access!
src: https://housepartygame.com/house-party- ... e-release/

Maybe next update will add more stuff ;)
rubrtoe

call me skeptical cuz I highly doubt that the female character play will get better, here's why: in a nutshell, the sex play isn't that good with the male character. for instance, thee are no real blow jobs, there never were. Plus the fake blowjobs are only available in one position, standing. So what is fake about them? The penis thrusts below the chin and not in the mouth.

The supposed cunningulus also has no contact. So the sex play for the male character has remained lame since the beginning and has not been improved, but you expect me to believe that the sex play for the female character will get better? You mean the female character who was just given the exact same capabilities and the male character that it's had FOR YEARS?!!!?

I'll believe it when I see it.
ttant

I never say or write that animation are going to be better, I only state the fact that "current female playthrough is mostly just male storyline played with a female character" as of v0.22.
Real female storyline will come in further versions.
limba123

well, looks like they totally neglected the pov system, which is kinda sad.
eekdon

limba123 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:30 am well, looks like they totally neglected the pov system, which is kinda sad.
Just an issue with time limitations coming out of Early Access. We will address that in a future QOL update.