Re: Realistic House Party

For discussing anything about House Party that is not a bug, telling us what you want to see in the official Eek! stories or what extra features the game might need, or for asking questions about how to avoid Frank the Eternal Avenger, Lord of a Thousand Fists, First of His Name, King of the Assholes, and Tamer of Flasks.
Forum rules
Forum rules
No racism, sexism, anti-semitism, brigading, doxxing, or ANY form of abusive behavior. No discussion of hacking or piracy or the buying, trading, or selling of ANY type of product or service (digital or otherwise). No advertising of any product or service (digital or otherwise, and this includes streams or any service involving 'subscribers'). No discussion of religion or politics. Do not link to other adult sites, with the exception being discussion of other adult games in Offtopic/allowed subforums; i.e. no pornography.

Do not spam, do not try to circumvent any automated tools that are part of these forums or any linking to these forums. Do not judge others based on their preferences for custom stories, their opinions, sexuality, etc., and most certainly do not bring it to the moderators.

Respect the moderators and each other and all will be well. Report any violations of the above rules. Do not violate local or international laws (including, but not limited to the laws of your country and/or the laws of the United States) while making use of these forums. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

We will use username, e-mail, AND IP bans without reservation, and mods hold the final word in such decisions.
Kevin1995
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 am

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by Kevin1995 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:46 pm

I just wonder can you fight everybody at the party.

Kevin1995
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 am

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by Kevin1995 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:16 pm

i think i had a idea with new intimacy system.

Add new sex menu.

Add clothing option in sex menu.

Add sex position in sex menu.

Add motion speed in sex menu.

erasmus
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by erasmus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Kevin1995 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:46 pm
I just wonder can you fight everybody at the party.
Once we add in combat? Yeeeeeep, you can. Of course that does not mean such choices will go well for you...
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

Kevin1995
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 am

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by Kevin1995 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:14 am

could you add sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercourse is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both. This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex. Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex, oral sex, fingering, and penetration by use of a dildo.
Last edited by Kevin1995 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

DJStabs
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by DJStabs » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:04 am

Kevin1995 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:14 am
could you add sexual intercourse.

Sexual intercourse is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both. This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex. Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex, oral sex, fingering, and penetration by use of a dildo.
Pretty sure this would get the game removed from Steam and be banned from streaming platforms like Twitch. Better not.

Kevin1995
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 am

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by Kevin1995 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am

oh, sorry i did not know. it could get the game banned from stream.

Kevin1995
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 am

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by Kevin1995 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 pm

it would be nice it they combine house party and office party all together.

erasmus
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by erasmus » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Kevin1995 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 pm
it would be nice it they combine house party and office party all together.
They are going to be very different games in terms of scope and "core gameplay loop". Office Party will actually have a discernible one :P What do you mean, specifically?
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

DJStabs
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by DJStabs » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:09 am

erasmus wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Kevin1995 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 pm
it would be nice it they combine house party and office party all together.
They are going to be very different games in terms of scope and "core gameplay loop". Office Party will actually have a discernible one :P What do you mean, specifically?
Party Cinematic Extended Universe?!

erasmus
Posts: 981
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Realistic House Party

Post by erasmus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 pm

Haha and we'll be damned if some fluffy-eared fucker tries to buy us up :P
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

Post Reply