Wish

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
SinaPfennig

Wish

Hello Guys.

I tried some days to create my own story, but i fail every time. Now i need your help my Modding friends.

My wish

Beginning with: Original story
Changes:
1. Vickie from start (Maybe in kitchen with Katherine, or dancing with Stephanie or outside, whatever - i hate using the console)
2. repeatable sex with Rachael, i f... love her <3
3. same thing with Stephanie (maybe just the oral part, but repeatable - without payment
4. covering (topless, or naked girls) off
5. maybe full sex with Madison (without blackmailing, she is just thankful)
6. mabye a blowjob (like Madison) with Ashley (after redemtion - story with Vickie)

maybe you have an idea too?

Suggestion - play as a girl - (maybe Rachael) and still hunt the girls - if possible
Suggestion - sex with the male guests too

Thank you very much guys
love Sina.
mada7

Re: Wish

I'm working on a story that covers points 1 to 6. Your suggestions as I understand them aren't currently possible
eekdon

SinaPfennig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:59 pm Hello Guys.

I tried some days to create my own story, but i fail every time. Now i need your help my Modding friends.

My wish

Beginning with: Original story
Changes:
1. Vickie from start (Maybe in kitchen with Katherine, or dancing with Stephanie or outside, whatever - i hate using the console)
2. repeatable sex with Rachael, i f... love her <3
3. same thing with Stephanie (maybe just the oral part, but repeatable - without payment
4. covering (topless, or naked girls) off
5. maybe full sex with Madison (without blackmailing, she is just thankful)
6. mabye a blowjob (like Madison) with Ashley (after redemtion - story with Vickie)

maybe you have an idea too?

Suggestion - play as a girl - (maybe Rachael) and still hunt the girls - if possible
Suggestion - sex with the male guests too

Thank you very much guys
love Sina.
I will leave a lot of this up to the community, but playing as a girl is not an option yet. HOWEVER, sex with ALL other NPCs AND NPC<>NPC intimacy will be possible in our next public update, possibly even earlier in test/Patreon versions.
SinaPfennig

mada7 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:01 pm I'm working on a story that covers points 1 to 6. Your suggestions as I understand them aren't currently possible
working 1-6: this is awesome mada7 i'm exited. you make me happy :) :-*
mada7

SinaPfennig wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm
mada7 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:01 pm I'm working on a story that covers points 1 to 6. Your suggestions as I understand them aren't currently possible
working 1-6: this is awesome mada7 i'm exited. you make me happy :) :-*
I posted the story in the custom story section if you want to check it out there. There's still a few small bugs I'm ironing out but I try to spice up the dialogue whenever I do that
wooldog1469

seen someone said about playing as one of the girls then best option would be vickie e.g you turn up to the party after getting a text off "rachael" then the mission is to get everyone drunk including frank and make that huge sex orgy :P