pool

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

pool

Hi ,again i was wondering if yous could put a bigger hot tub in so more characters could be in there at one time and add a pool in the backyard so they could have a pool party so you could dare some of the characters to skinny dip and or have some sort of pool game/task something along the lines of the penguin. I don't know if any of this is possible or would be to time consuming i know yous are really busy just some of my ideas. also i read that their will be more characters added in 14. I was thinking one of the males should be Katherine's boyfriend , he shows up to the party ( who knows what he finds out lol New story lines) one more thing LOL i have tons of ideas/wish list but give each character a phone so they can get messages and stuff .
eekdon

Re: pool

Unfortunately we don't have room for a large pool in the yard. Madison also doesn't have the money for the excavation or installation of such a luxury.

That's a good idea! A few people have been curious about Katherine and her boyfriend's situation. It might need to be something tackled in a custom story though.
ttant

Maybe in office party, if they could add one in the office's basement... :oops: :mrgreen:
peter980

Well... at least we know that Katherine boyfriend is called Karl.