new tutorial

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

new tutorial

Hi i was wondering if a new and more in depth tutorial could be made for the story maker , i'm new to Unity and need all the help i can get to be able to make and share stories, it would be very helpful.
cesidio

Re: new tutorial

Procedure is always the same from ages. They removed the dialogue preview but the game is better optimized and load faster so you can test in no time.
eekdon

Re: new tutorial

Hey there, it's been something on our back burner for a bit, since we've been going full-tilt working on updates. We're also still making changes to the story creator so creating more training documentation for something that might get changed again down the line isn't a great use of our time. Shitty as that might sound, if we do another tutorial we'd like for it to be multi-part and cover more of the nitty gritty strategies for making a good story, which is a task that's hard to find the time for seeing as we have six people working directly on a rather sizable project. Every day. Including weekends, for some of us. For the time being, ask your questions here or on Discord and myself or someone else versed with the CSC should be able to assist.