Wheel submenu

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
cesidio

Wheel submenu

Are possible? I have only four options at the same time with wheel, they change with condition giving great variety but there are still very few. Something like friendly action with submenu then hostile action with submenu etc etc. Right now there is examine, speak and give while only one is free.
eekdon

Re: Wheel submenu

The availability of these options can be customized within a story, but yeah the radial UI is currently limited to four spots. We'll have to re-examine a full reconfiguration of it at a time when we aren't trying to push out updates as fast as we currently are, as reworks of fundamental systems can be..."difficult" is one good word for it.

We'll definitely keep the idea in mind :)
Sammaxbali

I have not even found the wheel in the creator. My level of noobishness is close to 9000. Where is it?
peter980

Main story file is all about the wheel,

There you assign actions to the objects and characters, and those actions are what will be shown on action wheel.
peter980

One way to simulate sub-wheel would be setting up variable when selecting item from main wheel, and have that variable return to 0, after 3s.

Then during those 3s show have different actions shown.

Another approach would be more contextual wheel options. For example if player has no shirt, show different options then when having shirt, etc...