Gay Stories

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
DarkZephyr

Re: Gay Stories

peter980 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:46 am
DarkZephyr wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:51 am
peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pm This may be silly question, but is there an actually demand for that here?

I mean, do gay people really buy games with primary hetero content, and then expect gay stuff?

Or is this primary bi people instead that want more gay content, for game like this?
I don't know if I would describe the question as "silly". I will just say that I don't really get why you care one way or the other.

Anyway, I know that for my part, I bought this game and have been hanging onto it, keeping it installed for when LGBTQ content finally arrives. Once same sex content is finally implemented, the game will have a wider audience. For now its mainly heterosexual. As of now however, the game already lets you get head from Frank who's bisexual.
I just like to see how people with different perpective think.
OK. I can respect that.
peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pmFor example, I as hetero guy probably would not buy game with primary gay content, even if there is chance in future development that it would get some hetero content.
There's tons of stuff out there in the gaming world that is primarily heterosexual, so for you to ignore the one or two very small, independent gay themed games that come along now and again isn't much of a sacrifice. We gay and bi folks aren't as lucky. We pretty much almost always have to hope that a game that is primarily of heterosexual interest will include same sex content. Our choices are much more limited than yours are. Saints Row EVENTUALLY came out with same sex interludes in Saints Row IV. That was fun. Mass Effect EVENTUALLY came out with same sex romance options all the way in part 3. That was nice. The Fallout franchise EVENTUALLY had little same sex romance options in part 4. That was decent. But most games still don't do that. And sometimes when they do (or *usually* when they do, rather), certain straight players get angry about it, even if its content they never have to touch if they don't want to. They will usually whip out the old "SJW (social justice warrior)!" canard. Letting us have as much fun as they get to have just seems to threaten them for some reason and I truly don't get it.
peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pmIf I was bi, I would probably be interested in both.

So what makes you hang for this game? Do you like adventuring stuff that is already included? Would you still play it even if gay content never arrives? Did you played it as is and liked it, etc...
I pretty much bought it because I knew same sex content would eventually be added. I may mess around with some of the straight stuff for the heck of it. I have done that before, but it won't be as much fun as same sex content. I certainly wouldn't have purchased the game w/out the promise of future same sex content.
peter980

Thanks for feedback. That's some good info.
DarkZephyr

peter980 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:24 pm Thanks for feedback. That's some good info.
You're quite welcome, and thanks for your polite interest. :)