[Request/Story Idea]A corruption story and lesbian animations

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
boolbo

[Request/Story Idea]A corruption story and lesbian animations

Request - Personally, I think it would be nice if there were some lesbian animations and the girls could have sex with each other. For example
  • Tribbing
    Mutual Masturbation (with kissing)
    Eating out (Pussy and Ass)(With variations, like standing, sitting, or lying)
    Face sit
    Dildo or Double Dildo
    Potential threesome between girls?
Idk how big an ask or request this is, but if it is possible at all it would be awesome to see it. Also i understand kissing animations between PC and NPC have already been requested so ill leave that out. Though once again, i don't wanna sound like "I hate you guys if you don't put it in" I just think it would be nice to have

Story Idea
A story where you go around until all the girls are nymphos at the party, you slowly start corrupting them and by the end of the night everyone is fuckin everyone and it's just completely wild. But it shouldn't be easy, you need to work for it, otherwise its no fun :). Ill make a more detailed post about it later, but thats just if someone is interested. Hell if someone wants it ill try and make it, though i dont have much experience with the story tool - Speaking of, can someone link me a tutorial? Thank you.