[Not Implemented] Bathroom

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Chibim

[Not Implemented] Bathroom

I've been working on a custom story for a few months (3-4 hours everyday) and it is coming along very well. The core mechanics have almost all been implemented and one playthrough should be slightly above 1 hour in the first version of the story. Like many 80's movies and more recent ones, the story is about a guy who moves to a new college campus in order to *ahem* study. The first version is about his first semester, during which he studies, works, develops relationships, among many other things. The characters personalities are 100% dynamic and they ajust as the game progresses, making no two playthrough the same. I really look forward to releasing my first version on this site in approximately 1 month.

In order to improve realism, I would need to be able to do certain things (which should be really easy to implement) :
- Add 3 more "chair" locations that would correspond to the 3 toilets in the game. The idea is that I want the character in my story to be able to walk in on someone using the bathroom and provoke a reaction.
- Add 2 more "move targets" that would correspond to the bathtubs, right in front of the shower head. The characters could then take a shower (using pose 3 or another).

A "nice to have", which would definitely be more complicated is the ability to toggle between nighttime/daytime outside. I have a few ideas for a later version that could include activities that take place during the day... but for the upcoming version I just skip through the "daytime" part of the day.

Another cool feature would be to add pantyhose or stocking textures for Ashley (black) and Stephanie (white) and tag them as "pants" that could be worn and removed like other clothing. I believe this would look great in the game. This would not be a problem with Ashley's sandals, but may require Stephanie to have sandals that don't have a strap between the toes.

Thank you for you assistance, and keep up the great work on this game!
eekdon

Re: [Not Implemented] Bathroom

Chibim wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:16 am I've been working on a custom story for a few months (3-4 hours everyday) and it is coming along very well. The core mechanics have almost all been implemented and one playthrough should be slightly above 1 hour in the first version of the story. Like many 80's movies and more recent ones, the story is about a guy who moves to a new college campus in order to *ahem* study. The first version is about his first semester, during which he studies, works, develops relationships, among many other things. The characters personalities are 100% dynamic and they ajust as the game progresses, making no two playthrough the same. I really look forward to releasing my first version on this site in approximately 1 month.

In order to improve realism, I would need to be able to do certain things (which should be really easy to implement) :
- Add 3 more "chair" locations that would correspond to the 3 toilets in the game. The idea is that I want the character in my story to be able to walk in on someone using the bathroom and provoke a reaction.
- Add 2 more "move targets" that would correspond to the bathtubs, right in front of the shower head. The characters could then take a shower (using pose 3 or another).

A "nice to have", which would definitely be more complicated is the ability to toggle between nighttime/daytime outside. I have a few ideas for a later version that could include activities that take place during the day... but for the upcoming version I just skip through the "daytime" part of the day.

Another cool feature would be to add pantyhose or stocking textures for Ashley (black) and Stephanie (white) and tag them as "pants" that could be worn and removed like other clothing. I believe this would look great in the game. This would not be a problem with Ashley's sandals, but may require Stephanie to have sandals that don't have a strap between the toes.

Thank you for you assistance, and keep up the great work on this game!
Yeah provided that we don't start experiencing navigation/pathing issues we can add Move Targets or Interactive Items anywhere. We already have at least two tickets (each of which is really a collection of suggestions) open that focus on adding new movement, item, and/or sex locations to the game. We'll be able to get to this sooner than the other suggestions, honestly.

A night/day switch isn't something we've planned for (at least in House Party), but it's a possibility for the long term. I can add a ticket for that.

Additional clothing textures are a good idea but we'll have to see what kind of bandwidth our art folks have, especially once we start working on Office Party.