[Feature Request] More Physics, playable Female story

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
sziszkaw

[Feature Request] More Physics, playable Female story

Hi,
It would be so nice to play a story, where you are a girl [slutty, or saint, your choice]. This could be a contrary to the other stories where you have to work hard to make people like you. Being a girl, and being straightforward makes the dating way easier
-you would start with atleast interested romance social status with every male in the party
-they would even like it if you walk around nude, (other girls could be jealous)
-you could hook up with brittney
-it would be very easy to do IT with the guys

soooo the other thing with reality physics
its kinda weird to having an elongated potato where your genitals should be, i know its waaay to much to ask, but putting effort in the smallest details makes a game more immersive, like flaccid penile physics, this could revolutionize the gaming industry. Also if the hand tool could be used for more, like an arousal meter which could lead to erections that would make this game a quadruple A game. I know there are already character reactions to visual events, that could also lead to erection...

And yea, these are just ideas that could be implemented in the game in the near future, taking it to a whole new gaming level.
eekdon

Re: [Feature Request] More Physics, playable Female story

sziszkaw wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm Hi,
It would be so nice to play a story, where you are a girl [slutty, or saint, your choice]. This could be a contrary to the other stories where you have to work hard to make people like you. Being a girl, and being straightforward makes the dating way easier
-you would start with atleast interested romance social status with every male in the party
-they would even like it if you walk around nude, (other girls could be jealous)
-you could hook up with brittney
-it would be very easy to do IT with the guys

soooo the other thing with reality physics
its kinda weird to having an elongated potato where your genitals should be, i know its waaay to much to ask, but putting effort in the smallest details makes a game more immersive, like flaccid penile physics, this could revolutionize the gaming industry. Also if the hand tool could be used for more, like an arousal meter which could lead to erections that would make this game a quadruple A game. I know there are already character reactions to visual events, that could also lead to erection...

And yea, these are just ideas that could be implemented in the game in the near future, taking it to a whole new gaming level.
We'll do what we can to "rise" to that AAAA level 8-) We do want a female playthrough available at some point, it's just been a lot of work even getting through the core content and features. Stay tuned though!
peter980

Re: [Feature Request] More Physics, playable Female story

sziszkaw wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm soooo the other thing with reality physics
It's kinda interesting idea. There is already an "orgasm" meter, and having some sort of visual representation of this could be interesting. Also having "recharging" visible could better explain state of player character.