[Story/Feature Request] Mission to impregnate, big bellies

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Zabutnik

[Story/Feature Request] Mission to impregnate, big bellies

Consider this for future reference once things like this hopefully become available to use. Would love a custom story where the male MC wants to do one thing, Knock up all the women at the party. Maybe even utilize something to get them to want the MC to knock them up like an aphrodisiac with a fertility drug. or hypnosis. Something along those lines. This could be a story mode or more like a free use mode without a story where we can just go around and do whatever without issues. And maybe someday if the option to mod the model's bodies to make the girls have pregnant bellies could become a feature, I think that would be an awesome part to it too. Maybe getting rid of the other guys from the house and ending with all the girls as his pregnant harem. I'm sure this won't be able to happen for some time, but if someone could help make it happen in the future, I would absolutely love it. And I'm sure other impregnation/pregnancy/harem lovers would too. I know this is a strange combo of requests for Eek Games and the story community, but I hope you see where I'm going with this. Sorry if I made this a little complicated.
MajorDong

Re: [Story/Feature Request] Mission to impregnate, big bellies

I fully support this proposal!

In theory, making a character pregnant ought to be fairly easy (from a programming perspective ;) ). I'm not sure what software the devs have used to create their character models, but I know that many 3D development programs, such as Poser include a pregnancy parameter for all female characters. It's essentially just a variable you can adjust; 0.00 is the regular character, 1.00 is mommy on her due date, and you can set the value anywhere in between for any stage of the pregnancy you want.

Though to be honest, I suspect that pregnant bellies are unlikely to become a game feature. Mainly because the devs of this game seem to be sticklers for quality.

It'd be easy enough to create a straightforward distortion mechanic to warp the women's bellies into a complete baby bump. But when women get pregnant, their breasts always grow by about 2 cup sizes; and if the devs were gonna factor that in to the equation, they'd probably also want to redevelop the breast physics so that the new, enlarged breasts move authentically. Judging by the fact that they recently had to add a patch that exclusively corrected Lety's breast physics, I'm assuming that every single girl in the game has her own breast physics programming; so you can imagine how big a task it would be to develop pregnancy breast physics for every single female in the game!

Then there's the question of clothing. As it is, my understanding is that all the characters' clothes are tailor-made (excuse the pun) to fit their own unique character model. There have been requests in the past for story creators to be able to swap characters' clothes, and the devs have responded that this will probably never happen, as each piece of clothing needs to be specifically developed to perfectly fit whichever character it is intended for. So you can't just attach Ashley's revealing top on to Amy's body, as they both have very different body types.

Needless to say, when you have the capability to alter a character's stage of pregnancy, being able to clothe them under these constraints becomes virtually impossible. So a pregnancy belly feature would basically need to be for nude characters only. Personally, I would still love that, but as I say, I don't know whether the mods would be comfortable including such an incomplete feature.

And on top of all that, there's also the collision matrices to consider (e.g. making sure pregnant women can't swish their hands through their own bellies), and the motion mechanics, since heavily-pregnant women don't walk, they waddle.

As I say, I personally would fully support the inclusion of a very basic feature that does nothing more than expand the character's belly, to portray pregnancy. Even if it only works for nude characters, and it lacks all the polish needed to create an authentic pregnant woman. But from what I've seen, the devs of this game either do a complete job, or they don't do it at all.
ttant

Some commands are already implemented in the engine (to enlarge breast for example).
I don't know/remember if there is one for the belly party.
Zabutnik

ttant wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:07 pm Some commands are already implemented in the engine (to enlarge breast for example).
I don't know/remember if there is one for the belly party.
Mind sharing those commands with me? I would love to try that out.
ttant

Open console, then type "help" (without quotes) to gel all available command.
There you can find BodyPart. That's the oen you're looking for.
Then type "help bodypart" to find out how to use it.

From a google research :
Command: bodypart ‘respective body part’ ‘target person’ ‘value’
Example: bodypart tits Brittney 0.75 = make the breasts of Brittney smaller by 25%
Possible values for the second term: tits, head, penis, hands, butt, feet
Possible values for the third term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Leah.
Possible values for the fourth term: any value between 0.1 and 10
Zabutnik

ttant wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm Open console, then type "help" (without quotes) to gel all available command.

From a google research :
Example: bodypart tits Brittney 0.75 = make the breasts of Brittney smaller by 25%
Possible values for the third term: Amy, Ashley, Brittney, Derek, Frank, Katherine, Madison, Patrick, Rachael, Stephanie, Vickie, Leah.
Thank you. I am having fun with that.
Zabutnik

I wonder if creampies could be a thing.
GrayXiaoLong

I posted about specific fetish content a while back and they said they would want to wait until the game was finished before considering them since they would take dedicated mechanics. In this there was a hint that if foot fetish was to be carried out it would take multiple new mechanics since they would want it to be done right (such as smoother foot control). It does mean that we could get these kind of things in the future though!
Zabutnik

ttant wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm Open console, then type "help" (without quotes) to gel all available command.

From a google research :
I think the latest version has changed those console commands. they don't seem to work anymore