That little ball on the floor. Idea for new use for it?!

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
LLLeon2017

That little ball on the floor. Idea for new use for it?!

I was thinking naughty thoughts about new uses for the puffy colored smoke ball when you throw it at someone... 8-)

How easy would it be to add wheel selectable settings for using the ball to make anyone in the game do, strange or better
yet, naughty things?

IE:
One to have the NPC get naked
One to have the NPC get naked and masturbate
One to have the NPC to player relationship settings increase (Friendship and/or Romance)
And even one for having an NPC start a making out then turning to naked interaction with
the nearest NPC??? Just an idea...

Things like that.. OR.. For those with more fetishes to choose from:
One to make the NPC pick a fight with another NPC?
As well as a number of other options that could be added in the two page selector wheel idea that has been added
to the action wheel popup by the very talented creator added to the game.

Essentially it would be using the ball when it explodes on any NPC to activate a particular console command?

I personally have not been able to figure out the story creator program and I do enjoy the custom stories those with the
talent to use it have and continue to produce. Thank you to all of you who have such talents.

Of course I do continue to thank the HP Team for all their efforts and work. Looking forward to the future additions to
the game they are teasing us about too.. Mos Definitely!!! :D :D :D
eekdon

Re: That little ball on the floor. Idea for new use for it?!

LLLeon2017 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:07 am I was thinking naughty thoughts about new uses for the puffy colored smoke ball when you throw it at someone... 8-)

How easy would it be to add wheel selectable settings for using the ball to make anyone in the game do, strange or better
yet, naughty things?

IE:
One to have the NPC get naked
One to have the NPC get naked and masturbate
One to have the NPC to player relationship settings increase (Friendship and/or Romance)
And even one for having an NPC start a making out then turning to naked interaction with
the nearest NPC??? Just an idea...

Things like that.. OR.. For those with more fetishes to choose from:
One to make the NPC pick a fight with another NPC?
As well as a number of other options that could be added in the two page selector wheel idea that has been added
to the action wheel popup by the very talented creator added to the game.

Essentially it would be using the ball when it explodes on any NPC to activate a particular console command?

I personally have not been able to figure out the story creator program and I do enjoy the custom stories those with the
talent to use it have and continue to produce. Thank you to all of you who have such talents.

Of course I do continue to thank the HP Team for all their efforts and work. Looking forward to the future additions to
the game they are teasing us about too.. Mos Definitely!!! :D :D :D
Have you given my tutorials a watch? They don't necessarily answer this question directly, admittedly.

Yes, this is possible, and wouldn't take much work (subjectively speaking :P )

You'd set up radial actions for the Starbomb, and the Player picking one would set a Character Value (a Player Value most likely).

Then you would set up a GetsHitWithProjectile Event Trigger (NPC - GetsHitWithProjectile - Any - in the: Anywhere) for all possible 'recipient' Characters.

Then you'd set up X# of 'Never' Event Triggers containing the actual events that correspond to the previously made radial/Value choice, and tie those into the GetsHitWithProjectile Event Trigger you set up, each one with a Values criteria specific to each possible radial/Value choice.
LLLeon2017

Re: That little ball on the floor. Idea for new use for it?!

Thank you for the quick reply Erasmus,

I guess I will have to start tinkering with the creator and see if I can finger some of these out.

In the mean time I expect someone will beat me to the punch with some enacted versions/ideas of this
nature since it will take me a while to finger out the creator since I have no experience with this level of
programming.

Wish me luck and no broken fingers.... :lol: