Unique fetishes

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
GrayXiaoLong

Unique fetishes

Hey i know it's a bit far out but would unique fetishes be implemented at some point? I was looking at vore myself (that giantess comment from lety is amazing) but even things like BDSM or feet for people?
ttant

Re: Unique fetishes

Giantess is probably possible, but i don't think eek team plan to add behavior for giant to avoid hitting their head in celling / door mat.
Currently, using console, you can make some parts of player/npc bigger/smaller, but you can change their height (due to animation alignment i guess).

For the others, i don't think it's plan in near future, but who knows ?
eekdon

Re: Unique fetishes

Glad you liked that Lety comment ;) we don't have any specific plans to add more fetish content at this time. Not because of a lack of interest, or because of any sort of judgment, but because to portray many of them in a satisfactory manner requires dedicated mechanics, some of which can be time consuming to develop, or downright troublesome. We just need to get HP completed and meet our outlined goals we've communicated to folks, and then once we're out of Early Access perhaps we'll have some time for fetish content. Additionally, I don't want to try to add in fetish content that would be lackluster without additional mechanics. For instance, I don't want to add foot fetish content without fine foot motion control. I could come up with some dialogue that's foot-focused, definitely, but as of this moment I don't have the ability to caress with feet, stomp on faces, kiss feet, worship feet, etc., so other than spoken word it'd come across as...eh.