Scrollbar please?

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
dev_n

Scrollbar please?

It doesn't take too long into designing a story when you start to dread having to select an event or a value at the end of the alphabet.

Would it be possible to get a scrollbar on the listview window when selecting an event or value instead of just the arrows at the top and bottom that you have to hold down to scroll the list?
eekdon

Re: Scrollbar please?

Some of the CSC behaviors are due to Unity limitations. This may be one of them, but I can look into it again. For the time being you can press a letter and it will shortcut to the first entry with that letter. Pressing that letter repeatedly scrolls through additional entries starting with that letter. Going "near" or past an item alphabetically can be faster. When dealing with items, for example, I press 'o' or 'p' when I want to easily select one of the last Natty Lites. Or I can just press 'h' to get to hot tub seats easily.
dev_n

Oh sweet, I didn't know about the letter key shortcut, that helps. I was wondering how you guys have been putting up with scrolling that entire list every time without going insane. :lol:
eekdon

Haha, yeah naming has been important, minimizing the use of Values wherever possible, etc. Glad that helped ;)