Intimacy Issue

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

Intimacy Issue

If I send a girl to do a sex act on another girl and later get intimate with the targeted girl, the intimacy will not stop until I get a couple of BJ's. Do I need to end their intimacy or is this a bug? It seems odd that if I get rid of her meter I can complete the intimacy. As far as how complete the act goes, it just hangs after ejaculation. If I switch to other positions, another ejaculation and hang in the end of intimacy cycle. Except in the case of a BJ, which removes her orgasm meter.
peter980

Re: Intimacy Issue

There is one similar bug I'm aware, which could be the same issue.

If in same session (no save/reload), there is sex between 2 NPCs, next sex with any of those two NPCs either with some other NPC or player, will not end after orgasm (it would just continue endlessly).

Carefully reading again, it is indeed same issue.
Orintangio

Thanks for the response. It does sound like the bug. I will continue with my intended changes to the story with this bug in mind. I will not be able to release an update to the story until this bug is fixed though.
peter980

There are ugly workarounds that can mitigate this.

You could have trigger which would end sex and remove poses from both participants if Orgasm meter for male character (or leading female for lesbian scene) is over 110 or something.
Orintangio

Any idea on how long it will be before the bug is addressed in an update?
eekdon

We're aware of the issue, but don't have an ETA as the nature of the fix could broadly affect how all NPC intimacy resolves, so we need to take the time to approach the issue very carefully. I know the workaround is iffy and obnoxious :( We'll address the problem as soon as we can.
peter980

This is actually "blocker" for less experienced or more ambitious content creators, since it makes stories that involve NPC2NPC intimacy very easy to break, if you are not aware of bugs like this.