Amy is missing her model and uses Stephanie's instead.

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Fudgemanz

Amy is missing her model and uses Stephanie's instead.

In the newest CSC version whenever I first load up the files in unity, Ashley wasn't available under any character drop down menus when trying to customize any stories, so I decided to open the game manager and go under characters and found that Ashley was without and avatar and was using Amy's Character Story, and her character name was Amy. I fixed it, and then went to see what Amy's character info looked like under the game manager and she was using Stephanie's model (everything else seemed normal) and when i went to replace Stephanie's model and give the right one to Amy I noticed the Amy model wasnt there. Is there anyway to import it from the Original Story? or fix this some other way?
ttant

Re: Amy is missing her model and uses Stephanie's instead.

I guess, this is another linked issue of viewtopic.php?f=10&t=392 & viewtopic.php?f=10&t=401 with another impact elsewhere.

We might need to wait for a newer version (0.8.1 or 0.9.0 for next game engine ?) to got all those correlated issues fixed :?
Fudgemanz

ttant wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:59 am I guess, this is another linked issue of viewtopic.php?f=10&t=392 & viewtopic.php?f=10&t=401 with another impact elsewhere.

We might need to wait for a newer version (0.8.1 or 0.9.0 for next game engine ?) to got all those correlated issues fixed :?
Alright, thanks for the reply.
eekdon

Yep we're aware of it and have a ticket in to get it taken care of! Thanks!