Strip Poker

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

Strip Poker

How about adding a game of strip Poker , everybody gets drunk and plays watch out some of them are going to try and cheat lol :o ;)
cesidio

Re: Strip Poker

Cheating would be great since I don't even know the rules, so it is my only chance to win!
ttant

There was a part like that in version 0.2 if i recall correctly, but that part was removed when the game was rebuild for 0.3.x.

I agree, this could be a fun mini-game to add, as we already have truth or dare.
In the same idea, spin the bottle can be a fun addition too.
masterspanker

ttant wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:33 pm There was a part like that in version 0.2 if i recall correctly, but that part was removed when the game was rebuild for 0.3.x.

I agree, this could be a fun mini-game to add, as we already have truth or dare.
In the same idea, spin the bottle can be a fun addition too.
Why is this still not a thing, I love the sound of it :D

Alright, alright, I will be patient. :)
markiez

A great idea but we don't see adding more stuff on the roadmap at the moment, but this is a brahsome idea. We will keep this in mind. Thank you my brah.
chimneyfish

If the CSC had the ability to use variable values in dialogue text, it would be possible to do something like strip poker in a custom story. Just saying...
eekdon

That ticket keeps trying to make it into Sprints...poor ticket. It'll try harder next time!
eekdon

chimneyfish wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:39 pm If the CSC had the ability to use variable values in dialogue text, it would be possible to do something like strip poker in a custom story. Just saying...
WE'RE GOING FOR IT. AGAIN. WITH SUCCESS THIS TIME.
chimneyfish

erasmus wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:32 pm WE'RE GOING FOR IT. AGAIN. WITH SUCCESS THIS TIME.
Woooooo!
markiez

No harm, no foul my brah. :)