[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Thrustmaster47

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.18.2]

So was wondering if there was a use for the vibrator or is it for the masturbating seens
chimneyfish

The vibrator doesn't have any function in Random Party... yet...
Thrustmaster47

Ok thank you for the fast reply and this is the best story I played yet
noobfromthe978

Thrustmaster47 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:23 am Ok thank you for the fast reply and this is the best story I played yet
I play this story almost exclusively
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
hobbes___

Hi, thanks for the custom story. Really liked the dance and make out additions, plus the booze management. Interesting challenges there.

Almost completed it because of a bug, I had two girls that were drunk by the time the hostess decided to kick everyone out, but in the options for the hostess that there's a guest too drunk, only one of the girls appears so I can't get rid of the second one.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:30 pm Hi, thanks for the custom story. Really liked the dance and make out additions, plus the booze management. Interesting challenges there.

Almost completed it because of a bug, I had two girls that were drunk by the time the hostess decided to kick everyone out, but in the options for the hostess that there's a guest too drunk, only one of the girls appears so I can't get rid of the second one.
Ah, which girl is missing?
hobbes___

I can't remember the random name but the girl was Amy on the original story.
chimneyfish

Thanks, I found the issue and fixed it in the new version (18.2.1) in the first post and in the csu. It was specific to Amy when she was named Grace.

If you've saved the game where the bug occurred and want to be able to complete it, another option for getting a drunk girl out of the way is to feed her more booze until she passes out. I think you can also make her so angry (e.g., by groping her repeatedly or doing even more repulsive things) that she leaves on her own.

Or I can give you console commands to get her to go home, but that will prevent getting achievements, unfortunately.
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:55 pm Thanks, I found the issue and fixed it in the new version (18.2.1) in the first post and in the csu. It was specific to Amy when she was named Grace.

If you've saved the game where the bug occurred and want to be able to complete it, another option for getting a drunk girl out of the way is to feed her more booze until she passes out. I think you can also make her so angry (e.g., by groping her repeatedly or doing even more repulsive things) that she leaves on her own.

Or I can give you console commands to get her to go home, but that will prevent getting achievements, unfortunately.
Oh, nice thanks for fixing it. Yesterday finished another game with the mod and I discovered the groping 'removal technique' when one of the girls got mad at me by the end of party, after she previously walked into an intimate scene between me and another girl (she mentioned it on the dialogue, IIRC).

I've been avoiding using console commands with this mod. I use ComputerBrah to give me all the objects (saves time) but on my last game I didn't even had to check the diary or use the key that locks all doors to get all the girls.
ttant

French translation for 18.2.0 is still accurate for 18.2.1, so i won't do the update ;)