[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.17.3]

eekgameuser wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:02 am A quick question, if I may. Is it still possible for the hostess to give you a "picture quest" that is NOT suitable for social media? I don't have an SD card so after 6 re-loads I gave up trying to get a different result; they were all quests for pictures that were suitable for social media.

Edit: Just in case any other readers of this post think I'm some sort of sexual deviant for asking this question, I want you to know I'm only asking for "Frank". These "hypothetical provocatively posed" pictures are not for me, I assure you! :D
Yes, it is possible that the hostess will ask you for pictures that are "...the sexier the better." But it depends on her personality, which is determined at the start of the game, so just reloading a save won't change it.

Also, there's a third possibility in which she doesn't care if they are sexy or social media appropriate...
chimneyfish

New version (17.3.1) has some improvements (and a few things to make your life harder):
  • New quest: the liquor cabinet starts locked up
  • Randomized the location of the painkillers, the coffee, and the sunglassess (just to make your life a little harder)
  • Added more places you'll need to search for the safe combination, the starbombs, and one particular phone (also to make your life a little harder)
  • Reduced the rewards for some of the host quests (you'll have to win her over more like a normal girl now)
  • When you give a girl wine or a whole bottle of booze, she'll offer to share
  • You can now switch positions out of 69
  • Girls who are open-minded or voyeurs are less likely to complain if you ask someone to join you
  • Girls who are just shy in a large crowd, but otherwise willing to participate in 3-way or girl-girl activities, no longer give you a penalty for asking
  • All of the 3-way and girl-girl responses no longer count as "met," so they shouldn't break the "Strangers in the Night" achievement
  • Sometimes when you really need to pee, that's all you can think about doing
  • You peed near me versus peed on me lines are a little clearer about what just happened
  • Fixed description of speakers (who the heck is this Madison they were talking about?)
  • Music should loop properly on load game after mounting the MP3 player
  • Fixed several typos and minor bugs
peter980

Based on my previous version experience.

One thing that would be nice to have is player being more diplomatic in some ways.
For example, if he has sex with one girl and there is another girl that is willing to watch, have a way to ask your partner what she thinks, instead just doing stuff, and try that way to test the waters and avoid possible disaster if partner is not willing to share.
Last edited by peter980 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ttant

French translation updated as well, check first post for link.
DigitalSerpent7

Description of some girls say they hook up with men and women. Even with cheating using the tablet, how do I get them to fool around with each other???
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 am Description of some girls say they hook up with men and women. Even with cheating using the tablet, how do I get them to fool around with each other???
Currently, you need to be doing stuff with one girl while another girl masturbates. Then ask the masturbating girl if she wants some help, then volunteer your partner instead of yourself. Both girls have to have the right personality characteristics to make it work, though.

In future releases, I might add some less convoluted ways to have them hook up with each other.
hejdetermig000

Hey first post,

I just wanted to ask, because I feel like I have tried everything, but I just can't seem to figure out what in the game mixes with Vodka, the girls keep wanting to mix with something, but the soda don't want to, I can't seem to find anything in the help or hint sections, so I have made an account, only for this Question.

hope to hear from someone soon :)
chimneyfish

hejdetermig000 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:31 pm Hey first post,

I just wanted to ask, because I feel like I have tried everything, but I just can't seem to figure out what in the game mixes with Vodka, the girls keep wanting to mix with something, but the soda don't want to, I can't seem to find anything in the help or hint sections, so I have made an account, only for this Question.

hope to hear from someone soon :)
Vodka and Water. Use the kitchen faucet!
chimneyfish

New version (18.2.0) has minor improvements to work with HP 0.18.2:
  • Player clothing no longer involves a separate radial menu; added "get naked" and "get dressed" options
  • Text related to clothing modified to match Katherine and Brittney's new outfits
  • Brittney's top is random
  • Vickie's piercings and panties are random, but depend somewhat on her personality
  • Katherine's underwear is random, but depends somewhat on her personality
  • You can't ask girls to go someplace they already are (because that would be silly, right?)
  • Other very minor changes
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.18.2]

French translation updated as well. Check first post for link.