Question on Installing Uncensor DLC in Germany

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Kobra512

Question on Installing Uncensor DLC in Germany

Hey guys,

i having a little bit of an issue on how to get the uncensored game now. Backstory: i bought the game on steam in March 2018.
The game at that time was always uncensored if i recall correctly. Now I wanted to get back to it today to get some of that juicy new
content. To my dissapointment I had to realize that the game was censored and I have to install the uncensor DLC from steam.
So far, so good.

But wait!

The game is banned in Germany for whatever reason. So the free DLC is also banned in Germany obviously. Since there is no Uncensor-Patch on
Eek!s Homepage anymore, I'm hoping someone here could instruct me how they managed to uncensor the game without having the possibility to
download the DLC. Game-Version ist 0.17.3, I'm using Windows 10 as OS. Thanks in advance and I apologize if I got some vocabulary out of order.
Unfortunately, my English isn't the best.

tl-dr:
1) Bought the Game in 2018 on Steam
2) Want to see Beewbs! Only see black Censorship bars :-(
3) Can't download DLC from Steam because of Ban in Germany
4) What do?

Thanks again. Keep beeing awesome, Eek!
Twitchhh

Re: Question on Installing Uncensor DLC in Germany

Hey, try this:

1) open this link and press on "install" in the top rigt corner (https://steamdb.info/app/944540/)
2) Then go into your Steam library, right click on House party and go to properties. You should be able to see the DLC tab now, and make sure you tick it.

Hopefully it will help you

Best Regards
Kobra512

Re: Question on Installing Uncensor DLC in Germany

Hey, thanks for picking this up.

Worked like a charm. I've never been so happy to see a d*ck before.

Thank you very much for your help. Maybe it helps others encountering the same issues as well.

Best regards