[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
noborumills

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

peter980 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:08 pm Nope, adding new music is not possible.
Oh, ok. Thanks!
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.17.3]

Version 5.4.0 is out!

This is the first version of Gone Bad Party compatible with House Party update 0.17.3.

All new story bits from 0.17.3 version of the original story are integrated into Gone Bad Party.
ttant

Translation will be done once new CSC will be published.
DarkDesires

I don't know if I already said how much I love this custom story? If not : done.

One thing : since I couldn't load my savegame from 16.5 I restarted a new game with this CS, once I did the evil Leah ending scenario, I used the console to warp Leah to me in Madison's room, and something awesome went up : Leah has her body without her full body warpaint but kept the snake. Then I reloaded my save and the warpaint cameback (body+face)... I really enjoy watching Leah with that snake but the warpaint is such a ruin to her body (personal opinion and taste).

You added an option to remove the snake on Leah.

Two questions :

1: could you add the option to add back the snake if we removed it by mistake?
2. could you add the option to get Leah with and/or without her warpaint (body and face separately)?

I never was able to do so via console or didn't find the correct command (if you know, please, lemme know) but I really would like to see this in your mod.
jackingbro69

peter980 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:43 pm For those who have access to House Party 0.17.2 Patron Beta, here is the preview build of Gone Bad Party.

I do not plan to do more of these until 0.17.3 public build of House Party is out. And this build will not be posted to the first page.

Changelog

Updated to work 0.17.2 version of the game.
Includes all new Original Story changes added in 0.17.2.

EDIT:
Link removed since this version is obsolete.
Hi, would you kindly be able to re-upload this? 0.17.3 does not run 0.17.2 saves and I removed the mod mistakenly...

Thanks.
peter980

jackingbro69 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:22 pmHi, would you kindly be able to re-upload this? 0.17.3 does not run 0.17.2 saves and I removed the mod mistakenly...

Thanks.
Sorry, but I have not preserved that version, so I have nothing to upload back.
peter980

DarkDesires wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm One thing : since I couldn't load my savegame from 16.5 I restarted a new game with this CS, once I did the evil Leah ending scenario, I used the console to warp Leah to me in Madison's room, and something awesome went up : Leah has her body without her full body warpaint but kept the snake. Then I reloaded my save and the warpaint cameback (body+face)... I really enjoy watching Leah with that snake but the warpaint is such a ruin to her body (personal opinion and taste).
If you even get to reproduce this again, please let me know. It is weird that warpto itself that change character texture.
DarkDesires wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm I never was able to do so via console or didn't find the correct command (if you know, please, lemme know) but I really would like to see this in your mod.
There is actually a console command that does this: CharFun

Use:
help charfunc
example charfunc

To figure out how to do this.
DarkDesires wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm 1: could you add the option to add back the snake if we removed it by mistake?
I see no need. Getting out of the vision of Leah will make her get snake back, anyway.
DarkDesires wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm 2. could you add the option to get Leah with and/or without her warpaint (body and face separately)?
Already implemented. You need to find out one specific item in one of the bathrooms and use near the Leah and you will see an interesting option to appear.
johanbach21

Checked my Steam this morning and saw there was a new update--immediately came over here to download Gone Bad Party. Still the ideal way to play the game two full years later. Cheers :)
peter980

Version 5.4.1 is out!

Changelog

Updated Gone Bad Party with the latest Original Story hotfixes that got released yesterday.
peter980

Version 5.5.0 is out!

Changelog

Added new kinky clothing accessory that can be used during intimacy. Can only be used by girls that have maxed out affinity.
Also, you need to find that item, to unlock it as wearable.
Additionally fixed some issues with Derek's movement during Mission Impawsible, if dance party was started.