[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

I know during the dance party there is an option to "Kiss my girl." Seeing that the dev constantly updates this (which we are definitely grateful for), will there be other options for your girl to do things with other girls like cunnilingus, strap on sex, etc.?? Asking for a friend. :D
peter980

Maaaaybe? Not sure when, or will it happen.

Scripting scenes between NPCs can be tiresome, due to number of combinations involved, and it would require a lot of effort to make it right.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 am Maaaaybe? Not sure when, or will it happen.

Scripting scenes between NPCs can be tiresome, due to number of combinations involved, and it would require a lot of effort to make it right.
I can understand that. Thanks for replying.
DigitalSerpent7

For some reason, I cannot raise affinity with Brittney nor Stephanie past Seduce. I have tried completing their quest lines and I even tried warping one of them to me during intimacy with someone else. I was able to get a full completion in past versions. Any suggestions?
peter980

To get Tempt available, only two girls need to be in the vision, when having intimacy with one.

Which is a bit difficult in some locations. Or if both of them are just at 1st affinity level and hanging around.

Some tips:
In dance room, have 3rd girl with max affinity.
Then draw either Brittney or Stephanie away with dialog. Make sure that the one that remains is close to the wall, so she is outside Frank's vision. Then have intimacy with 3rd girl and you should be able to get Tempt with the remaining girl. From that point, it should be easier.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:44 pm To get Tempt available, only two girls need to be in the vision, when having intimacy with one.

Which is a bit difficult in some locations. Or if both of them are just at 1st affinity level and hanging around.

Some tips:
In dance room, have 3rd girl with max affinity.
Then draw either Brittney or Stephanie away with dialog. Make sure that the one that remains is close to the wall, so she is outside Frank's vision. Then have intimacy with 3rd girl and you should be able to get Tempt with the remaining girl. From that point, it should be easier.
Thanks! I will try it. Btw, are you working on any new mods or just sticking with GBP?
peter980

Version 4.12.1 is out!

Changelog

Changed a bit when some actions are available for Stephanie and Rachael.
Code refactor.
peter980

Version 4.13.0 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issues with some actions being available to Lety when they were not supposed to (during bedroom scene).
Reworked logic on how Derek picks partners during "dance party" event.

Added orgasm counter for each of the characters to track in how many intimacy events they got involved during the party.
Unfortunately, there is no way to access this information outside the console, since the game does not support showing in-game variables as text on the screen. If you are curious, use "values player list" in the console to see those variables (OrgasmCountPlayer, OrgasmCountAmy, etc...)
ttant

French translation updated as well.
peter980

Version 4.13.1 is out!

Changelog

Small fix to how girls check if they are alone with the player or with one more girl character.
Code refactor.