[0.15.5] Can't interact with Ashley and can't complete "Smooth Operator: Ashley"

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
xtremegamer

[0.15.5] Can't interact with Ashley and can't complete "Smooth Operator: Ashley"

After saying "I'd like to see your room", following Ashley upstairs, siting on the sofa with her and finishing the conversation, it was supposed to be possible to have sex with her, thus getting the achievement "Smooth Operator: Ashley". But instead, after the conversation is finished she gets stuck and it's not possible to interact with her anymore.
I'm attaching the save game and a video where I load this save file and demonstrate the bug.
Sex with Ashley.zip
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 403 times
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2AF9bgztM
xtremegamer

Re: [0.15.5] Can't interact with Ashley and can't complete "Smooth Operator: Ashley"

erasmus wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:11 pm Ok thanks for the details, I'll take a look!
Thanks!
I would love for a solution the enables me to continue the game from the savegame I uploaded and get the achievements, if that is possible.
eekdon

Re: [0.15.5] Can't interact with Ashley and can't complete "Smooth Operator: Ashley"

It looks like you somehow got 6 AshleyTrustGain, which should not be possible. That is preventing her from posing she she reaches the center of her room after she gets off the couch. I can't think of a fix that would not involve disabling Achievements via command console usage, unfortunately :( . Do you recall exactly how you did each of her steps? Thanks!
eekdon

This should be fixed for the next update, so...at least some good was done here. Yay? :oops:
xtremegamer

erasmus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 pm It looks like you somehow got 6 AshleyTrustGain, which should not be possible. That is preventing her from posing she she reaches the center of her room after she gets off the couch. I can't think of a fix that would not involve disabling Achievements via command console usage, unfortunately :( . Do you recall exactly how you did each of her steps? Thanks!
I just followed this walkthrough: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1283977160

Can't you edit my savegame file to fix what is broken?
xtremegamer

erasmus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm This should be fixed for the next update, so...at least some good was done here. Yay? :oops:
Yeah it's great that you fixed it :D . Although I would love if you could fix my save file, having to start fresh over this is a complete buzzkill :( .
eekdon

I can't edit savegames; they tend to break entirely (or have in the past often enough) when doing so. :(
xtremegamer

erasmus wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:45 pm I can't edit savegames; they tend to break entirely (or have in the past often enough) when doing so. :(
Is there at least a console command that makes it able to go on with the sex with her?
eekdon

Yes, try:

values player AshleyTrustGain equals 5