Custom story audio

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
HeNNY

Custom story audio

Why when i download a custom story , then i cannot hear anything ? only when someone is laughting or something like that. I just cannot hear the dialogs.
is that normal ?
chimneyfish

Re: Custom story audio

There is one custom story (Gone Bad Party) that uses the original story voice overs if you install it the right way. But other custom stories do not have voice overs for the dialog.
HeNNY

okay, thank you
cesidio

In older builds if you replace original story and don't touch the text lines (you can freely edit you character response and which dialogue will activate) you keep the audio too.
ttant

cesidio wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 am In older builds if you replace original story and don't touch the text lines (you can freely edit you character response and which dialogue will activate) you keep the audio too.
That's what "gone bad party" still do.
But you have to keep original lines untouched otherwise the text and the audio won't be synchronized.