failures!! 0.12.4

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
AhzeeKing

failures!! 0.12.4

These weeks I played this last update and I can say that this game has a lot of potential but still has very important faults to correct.

1. One of the mistakes that damage the original story of the game is to improve my resistance with Katherine after having taken the 2 big bottles with Katherine, who has been twice with her for the third time when I ask her to continue ... I enter the bathroom so she can take off her clothes and go out again. Katherine gets up from the bed and walks to the door that tries to leave, and the clothes do not come into contact with the dialogue again, but I can only say. (The glasses make you look elegant).

2. After playing the joke about Derek and Madison with Vickie, go to Ahsley's room to do posture 69 after he finishes listening to the recording on Madison's cell phone. Ashley changes position and the orgasm bar starts to rise very quickly. At the end, the black screen appears and I sit on Ahsley's sofa and when the orgasm bar seems to be full, the bar does not go down, so I can not have fun with anyone.

3. Another problem with Katherine is when I'm waiting naked in Madison's room and I leave the room, closing the door and except departure, I reload the game and I open the room, Katherine appears naked waiting at the door, unable to take more action with her.

4. After Derek and Patrick knocked down Frank and I saved the game and then loaded the game, Frank's body no longer appears where I saw it last time (next to the printer), sometimes, wording inside the walls From the second floor and other times You can see the arm that crosses the wall.
I'm sorry for the English
eekdon

Re: failures!! 0.12.4

AhzeeKing wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am These weeks I played this last update and I can say that this game has a lot of potential but still has very important faults to correct.

1. One of the mistakes that damage the original story of the game is to improve my resistance with Katherine after having taken the 2 big bottles with Katherine, who has been twice with her for the third time when I ask her to continue ... I enter the bathroom so she can take off her clothes and go out again. Katherine gets up from the bed and walks to the door that tries to leave, and the clothes do not come into contact with the dialogue again, but I can only say. (The glasses make you look elegant).

2. After playing the joke about Derek and Madison with Vickie, go to Ahsley's room to do posture 69 after he finishes listening to the recording on Madison's cell phone. Ashley changes position and the orgasm bar starts to rise very quickly. At the end, the black screen appears and I sit on Ahsley's sofa and when the orgasm bar seems to be full, the bar does not go down, so I can not have fun with anyone.

3. Another problem with Katherine is when I'm waiting naked in Madison's room and I leave the room, closing the door and except departure, I reload the game and I open the room, Katherine appears naked waiting at the door, unable to take more action with her.

4. After Derek and Patrick knocked down Frank and I saved the game and then loaded the game, Frank's body no longer appears where I saw it last time (next to the printer), sometimes, wording inside the walls From the second floor and other times You can see the arm that crosses the wall.
I'm sorry for the English
Hey no problem, I understood everything you said. We are aware of all of these issues, with #1 and #2 being ones I am actively looking into for the next update. #3 is a save issue and may or may not be fixable in the next update, but we'll get there eventually. #4 is an engine/code problem, but you can fix this for now by opening up the command console (` or ~ on US keyboards, ö or ò on some non-US keyboards), and typing:

unstuck frank

Then hit Enter. This will move Frank to the closest safe spot and he should be able to walk around again, and you can talk to him, etc. if he is still conscious.

Thanks for the feedback!
makki

Re: failures!! 0.12.4

hello.

i have the same bug, the number 2, the yellow bar after orgasm don't go down and stay full.

i tried to save and come back, after this the bar go down and empty, but if you have sex with someone, the player orgasm bar stay empty and i can't leave the girl, only her can have orgasm., so the game is bloked.

this appear after ashey story (just wash her clothes), katherine story, sex with vickie in the pool (maybe to much training), and after been gone to ashley room after the joke to madison and derek.