More features

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
masterkairi

More features

I need :
* body sliders for changing how each person looks : breasts butt and privates.
* a way for npc's to sexually or otherwise interact...
* true 4k support....
* the option to change skin textures without unity (which is a nightmare, i've tried...)
* better orifice physics
* solid walls
* different clothes to pick from for each npc and other levels or areas
* toys..........ya know
* some different music for the radio
* maybe make the tv do different things..
* and possibly if you really feel like its plausible, you could let us have a way to be a woman instead of a man.....

i've got plenty more suggestions as me and my wife LOVE this game alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luve you EEK carry on !

Edit by ttant:
Reformat the whole text for better readability.
eekdon

Re: MORE FEATURES

masterkairi wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:07 am I need :
* body sliders for changing how each person looks : breasts butt and privates.
* a way for npc's to sexually or otherwise interact...
* true 4k support....
* the option to change skin textures without unity (which is a nightmare, i've tried...)
* better orifice physics
* solid walls
* different clothes to pick from for each npc and other levels or areas
* toys..........ya know
* some different music for the radio
* maybe make the tv do different things..
* and possibly if you really feel like its plausible, you could let us have a way to be a woman instead of a man.....

i've got plenty more suggestions as me and my wife LOVE this game alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luve you EEK carry on !

Edit by ttant:
Reformat the whole text for better readability.

Totally legit Edit by erasmus that is definitely in the original post:
IDK if I even added BB code permissions to the forums. Shit.
Ok so in order:
  • Sliders/customization is a long term plan. Very long term, unfortunately. But it IS something we have been laying groundwork for.
  • As of the next public release, the player can be intimate (either via story or commands or custom story) with ALL NPCs, and ALL NPCs will be able to get funky with any other NPC. We are working on...group engagements for the long term.
  • Not sure if we will allow this in the Custom Story Creator. Not opposed to it. Just have no idea what the technicalities are or what restrictions/risks we'll have to address. If it's pretty easy, we'll probably add it at some point.
  • So like...gaping holes? Go on...
  • Solid walls? Can you clarify please?
  • See the first point about customization. Long term possibility, but a strong one.
  • Long term...ish. If we decide to use one for a story it may get added in as an object. BUT, animations involving toys...that will take awhile, if we do it at all.
  • We have a ticket in for music customization, or to at least expand the soundtrack. We'll get to it.
  • A semi-usable TV has also been discussed. Will just be kinda filler or used for easter eggs though.
Thanks for your support!
dc4bs

Re: More features

"A semi-usable TV has also been discussed. Will just be kinda filler or used for easter eggs though."

Hehe... Make it the TV in the master bedroom and be able to see a clip from the DVD in the Valentines day episode?