Who is your favorite girl?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
WorldWarIV

Who is your favorite girl?

I haven't seen a topic about this so I thought I could make one. And maybe we could add a poll someday?

Anyway, for me it's Ashley. The black curly hair, the curvy, Molly Ephraim body type, the raspy voice, the breasts, the lips... Plus she is super sweet :D
peter980

Re: Who is your favorite girl?

Difficult to pick one.

Stephanie has the best, hands down, athletic body (but not best face).

Ashley is great all around (maybe boobs a bit too big?)

Rachael is really cute.

Amy is gorgeous in goodbye kitty underwear.
eekdon

The smiling woman in the little photographs around the house. The mystery is just gone for all the others 8-)
RoadWulf

erasmus wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:22 pm The smiling woman in the little photographs around the house. The mystery is just gone for all the others 8-)
I always figured the pictures would be family photos, and it's not hard to assume their mom is hot based on them.

I do like the picture of a Madison and Ashley apparently getting a long in the one picture, which is weird.
Ruud78

Ashley, definetely. Not to copycat you WorldWar, but I wanted her story to finish the first time I played this game (about a year ago now) and the only thing you could get from her was a blow job.

Anyway, I realy think that Ashley has improved even more since and thus, I realy see her as the most gorgeous girl in the game.

On a good second comes Amy.

And Katherine third.

I'm not realy interested in the others, however Stephanie is fun because she is realy over the top horny, and I like that kind of attitude from a woman. But she's not pretty enough to be in my top 3 list.
JLoveless

1- Ashley ♥♥♥

2- Stephanie ♥♥♥

3- Amy ♥♥♥
WorldWarIV

I'm surprised, I thought there would be more love for Vickie Vixen. She's my number two or three, can't decide between her and Amy. The only one I don't like is Madison. I'm not sure why, it's not the bitch thing since I like Katherine. Maybe because she is mean to my sweet Ashley? :lol:

Erasmus, is there any way to add a poll? I'll add the votes myself in my original post if there is not.
redwings16

Ashley
rachael
amy
kat
BusterChaos

Ashley is my favorite all around. (Voice, dialogue, look)

Vickie is the hottest.
braville16

Ashley ♥♥♥

Stephanie ♥♥♥

Vickie ♥♥♥