Slumber party at Madisons

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
donhuan55

Slumber party at Madisons

I play 10.2 version of House party. I wanted to play Slumber party at Madisons but when i click on it i appear in the house instead in the yard. Does that mean that these storyline is not supported in newer version or something else (bug)!
ttant

Re: Slumber party at Madisons

Slumber party at madison was published in 0.8.x alpha of the game, and was almost not updated since.
So like the tutotial, you can delete it for now, and hope for this custom story to come back one day.
eekdon

Re: Slumber party at Madisons

donhuan55 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 am I play 10.2 version of House party. I wanted to play Slumber party at Madisons but when i click on it i appear in the house instead in the yard. Does that mean that these storyline is not supported in newer version or something else (bug)!
It won't be functional in the newest updates. We plan on coming back to it at a later time and revamping some of its content and fixing all the bugs it had, as well as making it compatible with current game updates again.