Version 0.9.3 bug fills the orgasm bar fast

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
leproso04

Version 0.9.3 bug fills the orgasm bar fast

Hello, in the latest version of house party I have a problem with orgasm, when I do the mission of filming derek and madison and then I have sex with Ashley who gets a text message on Madison's cell phone, after finishing with the message the orgasm bar fills up much faster than normal, that is, it does not last at all in sex. Is that a bug but does it have a solution to continue with the story?
ttant

Re: Version 0.9.3 bug fills the orgasm bar fast

Probably not a bug if you start vickie quest and didn't finish it.
peter980

Actually, there is a bug there.

You get +3 extra orgasm sensitivity during reward sex scene from Ashley that do not get cleared out, after scene is done.

You could fix it manually through the console:

modifyvalue player OrgasmSensitivity equals 1
eekdon

I'll have to see if we have that or the root cause in a ticket. We'll get to it!
leproso04

If it's a bug, I did not do the mission with vicky yet, it happens after I read the message having sex with ashley, and there it bugea, I'm going to try that command that they passed me to see if it works but that's a bug.
odjntrade

Had the same issue. I already finished Vicky's quest using Katherine for practice. Then did Amy's quest (full scavenger) using Vicky's panties as an item before doing Ashley's.
eekdon

odjntrade wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:25 am Had the same issue. I already finished Vicky's quest using Katherine for practice. Then did Amy's quest (full scavenger) using Vicky's panties as an item before doing Ashley's.
We've got it logged and will get to it as soon as we can. Thanks for confirming!