0.9.3 "Fix" Update (4/6/18)

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: 0.9.3 "Fix" Update (4/6/18)

X42ABN6 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:27 pm Seems the console command 'intimacy' will make the player in wrong position now.
Try reversing the player and target character in your command.
Ditto27

After doing Ashley post catching Madison And Derek , she ends up ankle deep in the floor under the bunk bed.

But I love the story line.

Can we get a way to DO Rachael after bringing Vikkie to the party. Maybe talking Vikkie into sending the dare quest texts.

Objective is to be able to DO all women in o e playthrough.
Ditto27

What would the console command be to add

Ashley's panties to my inventory so I could continue with the scavenger hunt quest?
Alaczar

Ditto27 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 pm After doing Ashley post catching Madison And Derek , she ends up ankle deep in the floor under the bunk bed.

But I love the story line.

Can we get a way to DO Rachael after bringing Vikkie to the party. Maybe talking Vikkie into sending the dare quest texts.

Objective is to be able to DO all women in o e playthrough.
If you've gotten Vickie completed all the way through, you should get the options of working on the rest of the girls, however, the current original story ends there. In other words, that is what the team is working on now. It's a work in progress. New story developments will be added in about a month to a month and a half at least. (maybe even more cool lighting and graphical enhancements along the way)

Welcome to the waiting game for the game.
Alaczar

Ditto27 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:23 pm What would the console command be to add

Ashley's panties to my inventory so I could continue with the scavenger hunt quest?
Work on Vickie, she will solve that problem. ;)
Ditto27

Thanks

Ran into a problem though, you have to make sure Amy is not near the hot tub or she sees you DOING another woman, her quest, oh sorry opportunity is lost.
eekdon

Ditto27 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am Thanks

Ran into a problem though, you have to make sure Amy is not near the hot tub or she sees you DOING another woman, her quest, oh sorry opportunity is lost.
This is part of a jealousy mechanic we're adding into a select few characters over time, based on their personalities and story content. So yeah it is something that may seem annoying and needs to be worked around, but is intended.
Ditto27

Would that be an easy transition? I am not a programmer, but you could copy and paste from the work on Rachael timeline from the dare text line? Maybe.
eekdon

Ditto27 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:26 pm Would that be an easy transition? I am not a programmer, but you could copy and paste from the work on Rachael timeline from the dare text line? Maybe.
Sorry, transition to what, from what?

Also to answer a previous question you had, the command you are looking for is:

player inventory add "ashley's panties"

You will need quotes (i.e. type exactly what is above) since the item name is two words and I can't guarantee that the typo prevention/search functionality will pick up shorthand for that item :P