Drunk and Disorderly

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
SirSpanksalot

Drunk and Disorderly

I have noticed that under the console command, if you do quest and list ashley it gives you a list of her available quest and it lists Drunk and Disorderly for her. Does anyone know how to start it
ttant

Re: Drunk and Disorderly

Just give her booze.

Note: this will block further part with other girl, as there is not enough booze for everyone. :mrgreen:
SirSpanksalot

i tried to give her alcohol but she kept saying that if she sees another bottle she will puke
eekdon

SirSpanksalot wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 pm i tried to give her alcohol but she kept saying that if she sees another bottle she will puke
What other actions had you taken in your playthrough when this happened? Are you using HP version 0.9.3?
SirSpanksalot

i have done Katherine's quest and just need to take her to madison's room, got vickie to the party and did her quest line, did stephanie's quests and amy's scavanger hunt and was currently doing the prank madison quest and just need to talk to derek to get him to talk to madison. Frank is knocked out and i am giving her the whiskey and the bottle of cabernet from the cabinet.
eekdon

SirSpanksalot wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm i have done Katherine's quest and just need to take her to madison's room, got vickie to the party and did her quest line, did stephanie's quests and amy's scavanger hunt and was currently doing the prank madison quest and just need to talk to derek to get him to talk to madison. Frank is knocked out and i am giving her the whiskey and the bottle of cabernet from the cabinet.
Alright TY we'll take a look. Pretty sure she is only supposed to accept beer for now.
Someonehere

Ashley will only accept Natty lites. I tested out all the other drinks and the only one she would take was Natty Lite.
Alaczar

Pretty funny outcome on this one, glad I read about it here. Anyone who has not tried it, I recommend it just for the drama. ;)
redwings16

yeah the time I did it she knocked Madison out but I later talked to Madison she gave me the feeling she won the fight o.O