Default dialogue

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Riload

Default dialogue

Hey, I am playing around a little bit in the Story Creator. But when I create a new story for a character, it has a default dialogue. And I noticed the original story has that too, but it doesn't show that in game. But when I run my story it displays the default dialogue, is there any way around this or do I have to replace the default dialogue to the first dialogue that pops up when I interact with a character?
thaw9182v2

Re: Default dialogue

I think I'm having a similar issue.

I'm making a new story in the 0.6.1 editor from the link in the forum, and cleared all the individual Character Story files before starting using the button at the bottom. I then created ~5 new dialogues for each of the characters, but when I try to trigger them in any events, the drop-down box shows all the original dialogues from the original story, even though I confirmed they aren't in the .prefab anymore.

Is there a step I'm missing somewhere? How can I reset the trigger-able dialogues to the ones I made in my story instead of the ones from the original story?

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to fix it by dragging and dropping the new story files from the bottom window into the "Character Story" spot for each character in the upper window