Character Customization Update Issues

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MajorDong

Character Customization Update Issues

I don't want to sound like an ingrate, because I really really love the new features that have been added with this update. That being said, I do have some issues with it:

Bugs:
* I did something silly and tried to load one of my old saves (before I read your post saying that old saves no longer work). When I returned to the main menu, the main menu seemed to be broken, as it would no longer allow me to select a story. Perhaps a lesson for players to not even try loading old games, but all the same, it seems like it's revealed some underlying bug that messes with the main menu's story selector function.
* One time I tried to return to the main menu from the actual game, it wouldn't let me. I kept hitting the "Please, Dood" button, but nothing happened. I had to quit the game and restart.
* Even though the game seems to successfully save custom story games (you can even see the save you've just created in the loading menu, if you haven't yet quit or returned to the main menu), when I try to come back to them, the saves are nowhere to be found. I haven't spotted this problem with the original story, so I'm guessing it's a glitch with custom stories. For referance, the story I tried this on was "House of Lust - DMA", which seems to be one of your most popular custom stories.
* I use Norton security and every time I start House Party now, I'm getting a popup warning from Norton telling me that House Party is an unknown program and it wants internet access. I've never stuck this issue with House Party and Norton not getting along before. Norton is acting like House Party is suspicious or something. Do you guys need to get in touch with Norton to let them know that your software's legit?

Features:
* Can we get customization options for nipples? I've customized Katherine into an Indian (since I've always felt she had the best facial structure of all the girls for this); tanned her skin to a medium brown, turned her hair jet black... But unfortunately, she still has her white girl pink nipples. If not a direct color swatch to change nipple color, you could create an algorythm to change nipple color based upon the customization a player's applied to the character's overall skin, since there's generally a correlation between skin color and nipple color in the real world (i.e. nipples are generally a darker, more saturated version of the base skin color)
* STILL no bra for Ashley, Steph and Vickie?
* Pubic hair customization would be awesome! Including color. Lets get cuffs and colars to match!
* I think I've mentioned this before, but it would be awesome to be able to customize Patrick into having a normal-sized penis instead of being stuck with the micropenis he has now.

As I say, awesome update which I'm really delighted with. Makes me feel like a real heel for posting so much criticism, but I know you guys really appreciate feedback, and you always accept it readily, which is awesome.
MajorDong

Re: Character Customization Update Issues

Here's a couple of new ones (bugs):
* When I reload a save from a custom story, every character is doubled! :shock: There are two seperate Brittneys wandering around the house, two Ashleys, two Franks, ect., ect. And the doubles seem to be missing body parts where their clothes would be. i.e. If Derek is wearing a shirt and pants, his double will just be a disembodied head and arms floating around.

This bug seems to completely break the game and spoils all interactions with all characters.

This issue has cropped up from saves made after the release of the update for "House of Lust - DMA". So it's not an issue arising from obsolete save formats.
* When I hit the "Restart" button in the game menu, it doesn't restart the currant story; it starts a new game of the Original Story. I've never been a big user of the Restart button in custom stories (most of them make it much harder to get a Game Over then the Original Story), but I thought the Restart button always restarted whatever story your currantly playing?